what do you do when 8 choppers with cameras and 1000 people go past your site

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tuone, Jul 15, 2013.

1. #1 tuone, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    last week early in the morning i saw 8 choppers at the top of the hill flying in a line... so i thought... OH SHIT the [major racing event] is just next to my house! i forgot, so i went up the hill to look and found that some choppers were filming the countryside around my plants and 1000 people were walking down the road near to them and 10 police were hanging about near to them also...  fortunately it's a small patch about 3 meters by 1 meter with nothing visible from sky except bare soil and 30 female small autos coming into flower. ... did anyone on telly see a tv crew saying... "look at the buds on that?"

oh shit! i'm going in disguise next time! it's impossible to enter the spot unless you spend 3 hours looking for an entrance to the brambles patch :) because there is a tree-bush over the entrance and then you have to balance on a hidden log above the brambles :)

how close were all the helicopter cameras filming the race go past? my spot is 20 meters from the road :/

2. Just had a chopper fly over for about twenty minutes in circles , low and close, hopefully checking for fire clearance...

3. #4 Guest321, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    Haha I almost just lol'd

4. You need to find a new spot. I wouldn't beHit the girl with CS for the second day in a row. It takes 10-14 days of spraying. On banana watch now. Some strains have the first sign of hairs forming so I sprayed my select girls. surprised if the cops come to get the plants. Good luck