Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do to sleep during a t break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Aug 13, 2012.

1. #21 Seven Flower, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    One of the primary reasons I smoke is an inability to sleep normally. But, sometimes, I do need that T-break, if only to not have to smoke so much. I recommend working out until you're exhausted, take a shower, eat a good meal, masturbate, then go lay down and put on some quiet, soothing music or a guided meditation. There are bunches of them for free on YouTube; try making a playlist of your favorites and put them on an iPod. Keep your room dark and cool, and make sure you're comfortable. Having a routine, and hitting all of your normal biological needs will do wonders for your ability to sleep. Don't use any caffeine or alcohol--this only messes with your sleep. Similarly, anticholinergic sleeping aids (dramamine, benadryl, etc.) will not get you healthy, restful sleep.

Even doing all this, I usually can't sleep for the first few days of a T-break. But, it does make it more tolerable. If I'm really in bad shape, I'll smoke one bowl on the first day, but no more after that.

2. I didnt get more than 4 hours of sleep each nite when I was on my T break, I broke my break 5 days in had a little kief before bed (had no herb) and i slept for like 13 hours lol, but yeah pick up melatonin, usually pretty inexpensive

3. good post. 3-4 days in it gets better. just gotta get over that 3 day hump.