Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do to sleep during a t break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hi blades!
    I'm on my second day of a maybe month long t break and I've been tossing and turning trying to get to sleep for the past two hours. I read for a good hour and a half which didnt work at all.

What kind of things, if any, do you guys do to fall asleep at the start of a break? Any advice is greatly appreciated

2. 3 day hump, after it should get easier

3. man im with you im on a t break and i get 4hrs a sleep|:(

4. Exercise. Kill yourself running or doing some physical activity for a long period of time.

5. Hit the gym

If you drink beer drink it (would not recommend this, this is how alcoholics are made)

melatonin, this is the hormone that makes you tired, synthesized and bound into tablets. This I would recommend 100% because it doesn't form physical addictions and it has no overdose point. It is the safest sleep aid on the market.

6. I drank one of these every single night for about a month when I was on probation.

[​IMG]

7. Meditate while in bed, or buy some melatonin. Melatonin is the humans body natural sleephormone and as stated before me, it's what makes you sleepy and tired.

8. take melotonin

9. 1. make yourself tired via hard workouts and physical labor
    2. melatonin works great
    3. bob marley drinks DO chill you pretty good
    4. this is where i'll get laughed at a little, but if you have a bowl or 2 of Cammamiel tea and 100% organic herbal catnip mixed, it'll make you sleepy. alternatively you can drink this as a tea, but i'm not much into tea all the time.

10. there are your answers, sir:smoke:

11. #12 hotdog585, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I think you should drink yourself to sleep.

edit: Seriously. If it doesn't work then try something else, but until then /thread

12. One does not simply sleep on a tbreak.

13. Take 3-4 benadryl. I promise it will knock you out.

14. please don't drink to make yourself go to sleep..

15. My prescription meds.

16. Sex for sure.

17. I close my eyes.