What do you do to keep your mind off weed on a T BREAK?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rcrevolution, Dec 18, 2009.

1. #1 rcrevolution, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    Im starting a 6 day T-Break today people, and i noticed the official t break thread, but it just stated that people were starting the t break.(Some were egging them on)

This is going to be really hard, and im just curious what ya'll do to keep your mind off smoking weed.

I'll Start

I like to play guitar. Write songs and sing, or sometime Ill make SURE to make plans with family or going to work. .Anything to keep me AWAY from the green.*

If i get bored I will smoke but i need this T Break.

Now go ahead post all of what you do to keep your self "occupied"

2. Keep yourself busy and around people the whole time. People who Dont smoke. I havent had a t break in 2 years, so i know its hard. But keep your mind off it, save your money the whole week, and when your done, celebrate your t break with a quarter of kush.

3. Thats exactly what im waiting for :) I got a sweet eighth of sensi of star waiting for me.. My guy brough it over last night. He picked up only an O of it. But hes saving me some. So thats my incentice right there.. Tell your dealer.. "Dont sell to me until this to date" HAHAHA.

I want to get a new mini Zong! for christmas. Make my reward even sweeter.

4. Rofl, you just take the hand you're dealt and make the most of it. I used to get hyped over bud all the time, then I went through several painkiller binges and next to opiate cravings I laugh at the way I used to get hyped over bud. Just know that it could be way worse, at least you don't feel like you have the flu when you can't smoke bud.

But in response to your question, I'll design a web template or start a small programming project and focus on it when I feel the hype.

Also +rep for t-breaking.

5. Im also a programmer.. Good idea! Touch up on my VB (Im currently still in school.)

6. I like to browse GC, specifically the Stash Jar and the Growing section.

7. Out of sight, out of mind.

All my drugs and such get put away when I'm on a t-break, no sense leaving them sit around, I'll just put them on a shelf where I can't see them or away in a closet. Or something.

8. HAHA Browsing the stash section and growing doesnt really go along with the whole out of sight out of mind.. but it does give you something to work towards.. good idea..Its christmas time here in american and some christmas lights also tickle my fancy.

haha. weird expression win

9. smoke a fatass blunt

10. GC, drinking, video games, women, guitar, school, cleaning.

idk just dont think about it.

11. smoke cigs, drink coffee, drink beer.

Thats about the gist of it. While hanging with friends ill drink. Instead of wake and bake, ill drink a shot or two of espresso. All while smoking a cigarette every time i take a drive.

At home I'll smoke my ecigarette. Play video games and listen to music. Anything to pass time.

On a tbreak right now, its day 2 and im doing ok so far.

12. I LOVE doing this aswell, but when he is on a T-Break that is just gonna wanna make him smoke even more because of seeing all the amazing buds! lol