Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do to keep your mind off smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eternal Ruhi, Feb 10, 2014.

1. When I realize that I've smoked a lot more than I usually do in a day, or when I know its about ready for a tolerance break, I'll go on like a mad ass cleaning spree. I just spent the last 2 hours cleaning, rearranging, and doing a shitload of laundry. Pretty much anything that keeps me busy and not sitting in front of my tv bored wishing I had a packed bowl. Playing guitar also keeps me pretty busy. I'm about to go clean my bong right now! What do you guys do that helps to keep your mind away from sparking some bud?

"You kids just haven't been to college yet."

2. Usually there's nothing I can do. I have to want to be sober. This doesn't happen all that often but it is currently. Not smoking because I don't feel like it.

3. Dude I'm on a forced t-break and ill usually try and listen to music and do homework but that just makes me feel like shit after a few hours at which point ill get outta the house and do something. Anything outside lol. I went for a drive last night and then went for a bike ride and came back home feeling pumped. But it can be really hard resisting a bowl when there's no real reason to resist lol.

4. buy weed with shared funds from a friend. the stash is now you and your friends. so you cant smoke unless friend says ok. it helps me get it off my mind i dont think at all about it really knowing i cant smoke any because id be doin it w/o my friend