Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do to get rid of the smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xInfectedx, Aug 6, 2008.

1. i always get paranoid about getting rid of the smell from tokein' ive used candles and those filters with the fabric softner and tissues and empty toilet roll but it still seems like there is alot of smell. this is just for the house i got other places to smoke but sometimes i just wanna have a bowl in my house

2. open window + fan + febreeze.. blow the smoke out the window

3. Open a window, smoke by the window, spray febreeze or some odor killing stuff, run a fan or air conditioning, and enjoy.

4. everything the said just, use a bong they dont let much smoke out unless u smoke it out, ohh and gost ur hits, u get higher and the smoke dosent smell as much..

ohh and gosting is when u hit it and hold it in ur lungs for like 30 seconds, then when u blow out u see almost o smoke.

5. #5 Saint Dogg, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    Search "Secret Spy Sploof" and check out the guide by Hashmouf, things a life saver if you have to smoke stealthy.

Don't ghost your hits its does more harm than good.. 90% of the THC is absorbed within the first 3 seconds after that your absorbing all the bad stuff... The hits "Ghosted" because all the bad stuff that usually gets exhaled is now being absorbed into your system... The "Higher" your feeling is mostly a placebo effect you are receiving because you have tricked your brain into thinking it gets you higher...

6. If you have a bathroom with a vent, put the shower on hot, turn the vent fan on, and smoke while steam is filling the room. The smell goes away fast because the steam cleans it.

Also a sploof is handy.

7. I burn mad incense like 10 min before and after i smoke.

8. I bought a vape specifically so I wouldn't have to worry about smell

so nice leaving the windows closed when its 20 below

9. he thinks he is getting higher because he is depriving his brain of oxygen thus he feels lightheaded on top of getting high.

Anyways to smoke in my room, i bought a shower curtain made of plastic, and basically made a little smoke tent with it in my closet. it works incredibly well i think, i smoked bongs/ bowls in there. i use a sploof too though, i still light candles and spray some febreze after for precautions, but i believe it works to contain the smoke/smell. i also run my ceiling fan for awhile afterwards, no harm in being cautious.

10. Have a fan facing out the window and you're golden.

11. Ozzzziiiuuummmm bruh

12. personally, i get all my utensils prepared (pack a bowl, grab a lighter, sploof (toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets) , febreeze, candle) and take it all into the bathroom.

i go into the bathroom and put a towel under the door so no smoke can escape :)

then i light the candle so that i don't have to keep flicking the lighter and making so much noise, i only have to hold the gas button and put the lighter next to the candle.

then i sit on the ledge of my shower, and rip some nice bowls, being careful to put out the cherry with the end of my lighter, as that creates alot of the smell.

i try to hold my hits deeper for less smoke, and then i blow them through the sploof out the window. this makes it so that almost 0 smoke is in the house.

afterwards, i run the shower and squirt a little shampoo on the floor of the shower to further mask the smell as i take a nice dump to make sure its all gone. spray with febreeze after that :p

then i usually really take a shower to further help the cause :) making sure that i stash all my supplies under the sink incase anyone comes into the bathroom while i'm in the shower or something. which has happened before, and nobody complained about the smell.

i mean, granted, this really only applies for bathroom smoking, so if you wanna toke up in your room, you can still use the towel under the door, candle trick, putting the cherry out with the lighter, and using a sploof out the window, and febreeze :p i would also suggest turning on a fan and pointing it towards the window to blow the smell out.

good luck and stay stoned :)