what do you do on sundays!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 19, 2012.

1. You can watch NFL in Paraguay? I've been searching for a way to do that since I moved to europe 4-5 years ago :eek:. Farthest I've gotten is streaming on the web.

2. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

You can watch NFL in Paraguay? I've been searching for a way to do that since I moved to europe 4-5 years ago :eek:. Farthest I've gotten is streaming on the web.[/quote]

We have direct tv here with the NFL package.

3. Wait for rents to leave and roll up a fatty and head out to the park....maybe not today though since it rained...

Time to pull out the mflb

4. Oh, haha I don't really have the funds for that. I'm moving back soon anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Hows the weed down there?

5. Im really ill :(

6. I'm ill too homey.:devious:

nah but that sucks man. Feel better bro:smoke:

7. #27 Oh Well Whatever, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Normally I go to Church.
    But this weekend i got stuck with a shift on Sunday.
    So..I'll be heading to work in a bit..
    Which I'm kind of bummed about because i always get Sundays off(usually at any rate)
    Then heading home, to sesh etc w/e-hangout here.
    Work, home, high, mundane.

8. Church, then come home, rest my head in the clouds, Sundays are great!

9. do all the hw i put off all week or say fuck it and watch saved by the bell instead haha

10. I fucking love Sundays.

11. I get on ma' knees and pray to the almighty, all knowing lawd.
    Just kidding.

I drink like a man on sundays.

12. Try to stay home, watch the final round of whatever golf tournament is on, maybe watch a hockey game if its on. Do a little class work if I have to. Yeah, lazy. Every once in a while have a Sunday Fun Day and start drinking with breakfast ha.

13. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Oh, haha I don't really have the funds for that. I'm moving back soon anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Hows the weed down there?[/quote]

Haha direct tv here is 30$ US a year. HBO, showtime, the works. It's all in English with Spanish subtitles.

Weed in Paraguay is shit. 36$ US for a kilo. All I make is edibles, sucks to smoke. If I drive an hour I an in Argentina and I can buy named strains for $5 US a 1/4.

14. i like bein a porchmonkey on sundays. wherever there is a porch and friends.

and b ball. and drinkin lotsa coffee. and lifting weights.

15. Work, my longest shift of the week lol.

16. Depends on how fucked I am. I'll try and get some cleaning done, but I normally just grab some more beers and smoke up

17. Piff, Eat, Lay Around, then Sleep