Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do on Sunday nights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Baking banana bread, getting stoney with frosty the bong, listening to radiohead and primus, and Battlefield 3.

Whats up other people?

2. Halo 4 and masturbation

3. Usually drink some beer and game

4. Watching our Texans take away this game from the Bears :D

5. I just recently got ACL surgery so I'm on some pain killers in bed and watching sunday night football. About to go burn with my bro when he gets home

6. Oh sounds a bit rough man, did you get injured in sports?

7. [​IMG]

FAP! FAP! FAP!

8. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']I just recently got ACL surgery so I'm on some pain killers in bed and watching sunday night football. About to go burn with my bro when he gets home[/quote]

Nice to know I'm not the only one recovering from surgery lol.

9. drinkin, listening to some music man chillin'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5fDnX2uPnQ]Beanie Sigel - I Don't Do Much (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

10. The Walking Dead and baking bread for the week.