what do you do on shrooms?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ean, Aug 10, 2006.

1. well tomorrow my friends and i are going to do some shrooms since after this weekend many of them will be off to college and i probably will not see them until christmas. we decided that for atleast on of the days we're going to do shrooms and they wanted to know what things you would do to make the trip more fun. Any sugguestions?

2. keep one of your friends off of it while the other go :)

3. I like to Have posters around on the wall, and listen to good music from the old days, not rap or anything. I also enjoy watching cartoons and other stuff on TV it wont make sense but it will be a hell of a good time. My favorite thing to do is bring my ipod outside and chill in my mom's garden and smell the flowers and look at the sky nature amazes me on shrooms.

4. It'll last a hell of a long time so get a huge music playlist. Just walkin around lookin at cool shit is usually good enough to make the experience awesome. I usually go to the local playground and just spend some time on the swings. Thats the craziest feeling in the world.

5. my favorite thing is going to the beach and just chillin on my towel

but you live in pittsburgh...and there arent any beaches there... i suggest a park or any nature/wilderness

6. laugh at all the funny thoughts in ur head

7. last time i was trippin i wasnt able to sit still and do anything, always had to be moving and walking... but i tried playing call of duty 2 and it fuckin felt like i was in the middle of an intense gun battle...

8. I draw. Once I ate a 1/4 and painted this huge mural on my wall. I felt like I was drawing for 3 seconds and then I looked up at the rest and saw what I had drawn.
    I sanded it off though afterwards though.

:hello:eric:hello:

9. well it's hard to explain this to you.... but.... your gonna think that your on a mission.....

10. what i heard is that you shouldnt watch tv, because you will just sit there and watch it the whole time, i heard that tis best to get the room dark, set up candles, and just sit there and talk to friends.

11. One time when i was trippin hard on some good caps, and i was watching tv, then i saw Aladin, then an anti drug commercial, well jafar from aladin, made everything turn to needles, i tried to roll a blunt but i couldnt it looks like shards of glass, the weed looks like glass, and i couldnt rolla blunt, I JUST COULDNT, but then i snapped outa it a bit, Not really the door was going Big little Big Little and the writing my friends write shit on my wall looked like a beast had carved it in with his fingernails, then i rolled a blunt, smoked it and it made my trip harder. but it was fun overall, just the jafar thing was really wierd. KING OF NEEDLES AND GLASS SHARDS

Sound destortion is cool, shrooms always give me sound desturbances.

BTW, dont watch anti drug commercials, or tv for that matter, seems to me it makes me feel like, WTF am i doing, just not good tripping shit, bust out tha led, and doors and be set.

12. haha i know exactly what you mean dude lol

13. Haha, I know what you mean. Reminds me of when I was a freshman in high school. My older sister had some people over to eat mushrooms. The next morning one of my neighbors called me, and said they found one of the kids on mushrooms in their backyard last night around three AM. He said he was on a mission and it led him there. He was following a string of clues to end the mission, but had no idea what the mission was. Luckily we knew the neighbor, was chill about stuff like that so no worries.

14. yes! oh my god yes! i couldn't say it better... "your on a mission" hah.... thats great. :D :D

15. Have sex.

I'm not kidding.