Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do on a LONG break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OriginUnknown, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 OriginUnknown, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    I call it a tolerance break, it's more of a till I'm moved out break. I haven't really had the funds to move out with uni/insurance etc so I've been a bit shit out of luck in terms of smoking. Housing comes before cannabis and its something my folks don't agree with so I'm not going to fuck with a roof over my head. In a little less than a year I will be able to move out finally but I really miss it. I'm 7-8 months into my break and I am definitely less happy/productive. What do you guys do on long breaks like this? I've only smoked once or twice in those 7 or so months and it sucks(though good at the same time) that I get completely blasted over barely anything.

2. exercise dude! go out on a long walk and notice how much better you feel.

"Walking is man's best medicine." -Hippocrates

3. Drinking works, so long that you don't do it alone too often.

Surely you have hobbies other than dope. Invest yourself in them more. I love writing and do my own freelance work when I have too much time on my hands. You can also spend the time looking forward to when you get to blaze again and imagining how high you're going to get when you snap that t-break!

Also, good on you for showing respect and having a pretty mature take on the situation with your parents. I read so many posts on here from kids asking how they can keep toking after their parents have already found out and outlawed it. Most parents aren't as open minded as we'd like them to be, but weed simply isn't worth risking shelter, help with money, and a healthy relationship with your parents over.

4. rap if you like rap its really time consuming

5. I dont take breaks, but if i ever did I would probably excerise like Soaring said above. Or just get involved in some thing that involves making money like a job or somethin (wouldnt have to worry about a urine test either)

6. haha thought you said 'fap'

7. Web development. It's the best hobby ever. Use the short time you get when your high to come up with a really cool idea for a website, and then use the time when your sober to program the website.

Some elaborate websites can takes months to finish.

Teach yourself HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Javascript.

Web development is SO cheap to learn, do, AND if you get good at it, you can make like 70 grand a year as a mid level developer.

8. Can you elaborate more on that? No degrees?

9. [quote name='"advance420"']Web development. It's the best hobby ever. Use the short time you get when your high to come up with a really cool idea for a website, and then use the time when your sober to program the website.

Some elaborate websites can takes months to finish.

Teach yourself HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, Javascript.

Web development is SO cheap to learn, do, AND if you get good at it, you can make like 70 grand a year as a mid level developer.[/quote]

Except I alread program and am doing a comp science degree in universivty. :p

10. live life