What do you do late at night in your room stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by highimpaul, Jan 13, 2016.

1. OP appears to be under 18. If not, then it's sad that he has to hide from his parents like a child.

Anyway, I am greatful that I have the freedom to smoke all day everyday. By the time "late night" rolls around, I'm already in a deep relaxing sleep.

2. yeah, you wouldn't hide form them, I confronted them gave my opinion and I was told not to smoke in the house, fuck this hiding shit.

3. did you point out you weren't going to have sex with him? That usually makes the texts stop.

4. #24 Jane_Bellamont, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016

We were good friends in high school, anyway. I screw chicks, so there's that, too.

5. high school times never die

Screwing chicks doesn't make guys less oblivious... Sometimes.

6. Usually the tv will be on, my aquarium sits in front of my bed (few feet away so I don't kick it), so those are my visuals.
    Sometimes I'll play with my dog. she will chase anything that is thrown, even if she's sleeping haha! She wakes up, grunts in anger, and runs after object. Then grunt and come back to sleep. I'm an asshole sometimes.
    That or I'll play games on my phone.

7. watch cartoons like family guy or american dad. watching some redwall is also good for some reason

8. I'm actually smoking right now watching netflix. if I'm not on netflix then games, hulu,hbogo,etc. i don't do too much youtube other than interviews, after awhile i find myself slowly drifting away

9. I like to start my nights off stinking my place up. For me it's about the smell just as much as it is the smoking. I just LOVE the smell of my place reeking with that aroma we all know and love. Usually I start off with a pipe bowl and a cup of coffee (night owl) while browsing Youtube. When I'm finished with my coffee I'll then check if there's anything I need to do in the garden, if not I'll roll a joint put on some tunes and browse through facebook while I'm finishing my smoke. Then I sit down for a couple hours with my guitar practicing. Repeat smoking throughout the night.

10. #31 Elvis Presley, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    Right now I'm watching some Cops, being lazy on packing my Magic Flight. I really want to, but it always creates such a smell when you empty it / pack a new one (still a lot less than smoking though) so I'll have to open a window and dump it out of there or something. It's -24 degrees F windchill so that'll be fun.
    edit: Damn, the poster above me got me - now I'm gonna brew a cup of coffee before packing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Usually I smoke a bowl of some nice sativa and then play league until I get tired

12. When I first started to smoke I would listen to music and just let my high take me on this wild adventure in my head it felt like I was fucking flying through space on a gold tiger learning the secrets to the galaxy ...But tolerance is a bitch dont really get those intense rookie highs anymore so now I just mostly watch a movie or play a game.

13. please, PLEASE go into detail

14. well one good thing is the first four letters of ^his name

15. About how I'm not clever? lol

16. Usually I'm in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos....

17. Mosty the usual things. Human sacrifice, ritual magic, you know. Just normal stuff.

18. Pics or it didn't happen....

19. I just sit back in bed and listen to music, watch something like American dad on netflix, or play some games. BF4, CSGO, Insurgency, Runescape, or my favorite, DayZ. But DayZ isn't always great high, it can really impair your reaction time haha