What do you do if you dont have a lighter?

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, Jan 9, 2009.

1. If you had no lightng accessories at all (lighters / matches) What would you do?
    Buy one obviously

But if you couldnt, what would you do to get high?
    Be creative :)

2. the stove

hahah

had to do that once

and your sig is fuckin hilarious

3. Dude, I have no idea. I guess I'd bake my weed into firecrackers, but since I sesh outside constantly, I kind of need a lighter.

Maybe I'd rub two sticks together or something, or, if I was desperate, and it was daytime, I would concentrate the sun's rays through a magnifying glass onto my bowl. (would that even work?)

4. Thanks
    Yea, I've lighten a joint or two off the stove aswell
    While the rents were no less than 15 feet away in their room with the door open
    haha

5. Beat me to it.

6. I call Matt McHanwaeyahwafuckiuncarehowitsspelled and tell him to wrassle me up a dragon.

7. YEA
    I forgot about solar burning
    It works, Infact some people prefer a solar burn compared to lighters

8. what like amish people? :rolleyes:

9. Car lighters have saved me on several occasions.

10. haha me too

another good one

11. light a long candle with the stove then use that on your bowl.

12. i ussally use my heat vision :smoking:

13. solar hits rock!!! Clean your bong out to perfection, put some ice cold fresh water in it and use a magnifying glass on a nice sunny day....it tastes so clean...

Nothing better than doing solars on the back porch with a cold beer and a clean bong!

14. Useable?

Yes.

Half as cool as Matthew McConaughey riding in on a dragon?

Hell no :p

15. haha imo thats just complicating the process of getting high too much . just roll a joint and chill:cool:

16. [​IMG]

^If i have the patience. But I've been known to spark a joint with a hair straightener.

17. If you think it's too complicated, /shrug

It's nice to indulge every once in a while though I think.

18. I keep a box of like 300 matchsticks in a cabinet for precisely this situation. I'd suggest this method, spend like 2 dollars and never have to deal with not having flame.

19. supposedly you can REALLY taste the herb then... I want to try it this summer

20. Got another one...

call over a friend or somebody to toke with and tell um bring a lighter

or go searching thru your house for a match or lighter .