What do you do if you are god, All knowing, everywhere at once, made of everything?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by OpenMindFields, Apr 10, 2011.

1. You make yourself forget you are god :cool:

2. #2 DaiLLeSTeL, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    What would you do if you were God?

you will realize that God is very just.

we would all do the same.

3. Ha. I referenced this about an hour ago in another thread :p nice syncrisity.

4. You experience everything, and as you flow more you experience more, endlessly.

5. God is not on the plane of "doing"..... god is being, and through god's being all things are manifested.

Doing implies a will or thought, followed by an action in response to that thought or will.

God's will is manifestation. There is no seperation between the will and the creation itself.

So you could say that god isn't doing creation, rather god is creation. God isn't "acting" on the will, god is will, and god's very will is creation and destruction, motion and stillness, action and inaction.... any will that god has is, and god's will, god's action/creation, is god itself. There is no doing involved.

Of course, this is from the aspect of the human mind, which is insufficient to even begin to understand god.

6. I don't think we're able to fully comprehend that state of being or what it would "be like" yet.

7. I was hoping to spark a discussion about the idea of making oneself forget something.

Not have an e-penis showdown as to who could sound the most deep.

What a circus around here.

8. You came to the spirituality and philosophy section, why are you surpised at the depth of the rabbit hole?

9. I'm going ultra simplistic

Whatever I freakin' want:p:smoke:

10. newb:p

11. I've had this same thought. I hope that's what's goin on here. Life is just..........IDK. I want my happy ending dammit! [​IMG]

12. I hang out in the Q Continuum.

13. id start over from scratch! assap! imo:smoke:

14. :laughing:

15. Okay cool, short and sweet answer it is:

I'd smoke so tough I'd forget I was God.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

Otherwise, I think bosshog has it spot on :)

16. We are creation, and instilled in us is the means to create.

17. Well. Just about the concept of making yourself forget you are something.

That's what I was mostly trying to grasp attention to..
    Nicce....

18. #20 Postal Blowfish, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    why would that need to be realized? you're fucking omniscient. you're also god. you're just and unjust at the same time, as a matter of perspectives.

i would see into a godless future and get a good laugh at all the consciousnesses i was about to fuck with, and then i'd peace out in an unceremonious blip.