What do you do for a living?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaEveryDay, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I stay responsible these days, which means no intoxicants if I have to work that day. I have never gone to work (as a doc ) high. It just wouldn't be safe or fair to the people who are trusting me with their lives to do so. It still amazes me that people trust me to keep them alive even though I'm basically a complete stranger... Lots of responsibility, can't take that lightly.

I prolly smoke a bowl/ vape/ joint 3 working nights a week. When you put in some long hours, nothing is more satisfying then getting a bit bake and relaxing. Now on days off, after I get the shit done I can't do on working days I stay high the rest of the day, which is usually after noon or so.

2. It certainly was a lot of work, but it has been totally worth it. Getting into medical school is the hardest part, so you got to have your shit together in college. Don't wait till you are on academic probation your freshmen year to get into healthy study habits ( what all my bros did). I smoked just as much weed as them and parties my ass off, but only after I got my shit done. Use it as a reward

If I can inspire even one fellow stoner to achieve more than they thought they could I would be proud!

Key point: it's all about balance, let weed enhance your life - not be it!

Dream big all the young blades out there :smoking: