What do you do for a living? And do you love it, hate it, or meh?

Discussion in 'General' started by bomalley6, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Hey so I'm 21 years old and been out of high school for a couple years and have done pretty mediocre at my local community college so far. But i took last semester off and cut back on the herb a bit til i get my situation handled. I'm going back to school in the winter and have an idea of what i might want to do but just want to get a look at some other careers.

What do you do for a living and how do you feel about it? 

2. And im really sorry this posted 4 topics. I pressed post and it never went moved on to the next page it just kinda froze, working on deleting the other topics. sorry

3. IT Support, at the moment I hate it but it's usually just meh.

4. Im a student in college, but I also work in catering for a country club
    Majoring in political science and going to law school after I graduate, soo... We'll see where that takes me career wise

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. Work in a oil refinery.
    And yes i hate it. Im destined to rule lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Landscaper. For another two weeks, anyway. Then it's on to new things.

Of course I love it. Why would you do anything you don't love?

7. Unemployed. I love it. Except the 'no money' part

8. I'm working on my masters degree and am currently a local financial analyst/research analyst for a fortune 500 company.

Its enjoyable. I enjoy Economics and my understanding of the subject has allowed me to make smart investments.

Coming up on dat skrilla boi! Geeeyuh!

9. Paramedic. I love it, most of the time, anyway. It can take a toll on you, but I can't see myself not doing it. It's something I like to do and am pretty good at doing. Never worked any other job I enjoyed like this, aside from fire.

10. Windows and doors. I dont mind it unless the customer is an asshole ot itd a POS house/job.

11. I'm a dinner lady for about 6 months of the year, and in the other 6 I travel, I'm trying to find a job I can do while on the move

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Me 2. Love the schedule, but dislike the pay and dealing with smarts mid school and high school kids.

13. Right now I work at a produce market and go to school. I like it... Working with fresh fruits and veggies all day. I'm going to school for a business degree. I'm hoping to own or manage a business in the future. Maybe even a produce market of my own someday.. lol If that doesn't work out I'm sure I'll find something to do with my degree. 

14. Still studying for a vocation. I'm doubtful about getting employed in my field, though. 

15. I'm still in university.. I work in a video game shop and I actually kind of like it  :smoking:

16. I'm an electrical and mechanical drafter, and its good except for problems with my work computer (dell....) And being overworked all the time. I could work twice the hours I do now and still be busy the whole time.

17. I am a Regional VP for a large sporting goods chain. I love it as I get to travel quite a bit and write my own schedule :)

18. I'm an astronaut