Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do at your place?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Golden Spiral, Nov 25, 2012.

1. #1 The Golden Spiral, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Ok so lately I've been getting bored at home a lot. And for sometime i'm going to be in the house a lot. And gonna be poking a fucking lot of smot. Bonging all day baby!
    What do you do in your house throughout the day to keep yourself busy or entertained?
    What i generally do is chill with music all day, use the computer, play some ps3(MW3, fifa12, BF3, replay MGS4). play some guitar. And chill with homies, which i ain't changing of course.

2. sounds like you got it.

maybe try building something? I built a bar for my house one day super stoned, it was fun and i benefit from it almost every day

3. I watch a lot of netflix and I am in charge of housework and I play video games and talk to my animals and go fucking crazy sometimes

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpI_JbLjjTo](AUDIO) bar collapses when floor gives way - YouTube[/ame]

5. I broke my leg a while back and was stuck at home a lot more than usual so I set up a dope 55 gallon freshwater aquarium.

I bought the tank itself from someone on craigslist and paid an extra $15 to have the dude bring it to my house since I couldn't drive. I had a great time and a lot of the fish/plants I got delivered to my house via ebay.

I also started a vermiculture bin which has been ridiculously rewarding for my garden and my pot plants. I got 2 pounds of worms from ebay for $25 or something like that, pretty affordable and quite interesting.

6. Get a nice digital camera and learn to use it, well.

7. Record music.

8. Learn a language or something

9. I either clean, work on my business, exercise or read. I basically always try and do things which are productive, and if I find myself doing boring mindless things I stop and do something else.

If you're smoking even the boring tasks like dishes can be entertaining.

10. Know how you feel bro. Broke my femur last year. Its hard to find something to do when you can't walk.

11. Play with my cats
    Listen to my neighbors fight
    Xbox/netflix
    Do drugs
    listen to music

12. Watch/play with my son and get bitched at by the ol lady..

Livin the good life of a grown man

13. Watch movies.

Clean house.

14. Just sit there getting off your face watching films.

15. learn to make hash oil, build your body stronger, adapt healthier eating habits, do something for someone else in your house, smoke more weed, take a nap.

But more importantly, do research on Nikola Tesla.

16. play harmonica, read, write, and watch movies

17. Grasscity, Black Ops 2 on PS3, smoke weed, jerk it and twerk it, weed, listen to music, find new music, YouTube, sleep

Lots... :)

18. Smoke light an incense and watch fritz the cat on Netflix great times

19. Listen to the joe Rogan podcast and play black ops 2 zombies or skyrim. All while smoking a joint or bowl.