Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do after your lift?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmpireDRIFT, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Basically just share anything you do after toking. Rhode Island has to be one of the most boring states unless im just missing it. I usually go on bikerides to a beautiful cliff spot but repeating that is no fun, what are your suggestions? Especially if you live in RI / MA. Also, anyone feel as if they can accomplish more by being more productive or just having a different outlook to the situation at hand?

2. I live in florida and i usually just go swimming or fishing or just watch tv.

3. The weather here has definitely been swimming weather, its been on and off lately though. I just feel I should be enjoying my time more when im high. Usually when I im with my friends, we end up stuck with nothing to do lol.

4. Find a fine ass girl to smoke with and fuck high, never gets old. Lol

5. Never will get old but what happens when things change? Im stuck at where im at now lmao.

6. Be careful with that stoner boner. My good friend and his stoner girl only fucked high for a long time and now the poor stiff cant get a stiff without a spliff of that piff.:confused_2::smoking::love: