What do you do after you smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmekg, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Im gonna smoke in a couple of hours and i usually just cool and play ps4 but it's currently broken fml. Anyway i just want to know what u guys do to maybe give me some ideas?

2. #2 riceboy, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    if its a sativa strain, I would usually just lay down on the floor (more comfortable than my bed) and listen to music. I actually enjoy this a lot because I can hear the different parts of the music that I don't usually hear when I'm sober.

if I'm not able to do that, or I'm not at home, I like walking around the park, skateboarding, etc. skateboarding is awesome!! you should try it if you haven't already. tbh I think everybody should skate and cruise around with some friends at least once in their lifetime..

other than that, having a chill conversation with my friends about what we would do if it was the end of the world, if there were zombies, aliens, traveling the speed of light and meeting people from other planets lol. just some things that are interesting to talk about.

if you're smoking alone later then maybe clean your house? cleaning is fun when high.. watch Netflix? or maybe go put in some clear eyes and try to go meet people in public haha.

usually I smoke indica strains. I love the relaxed feeling a lot and some people say that indica is better for sleeping, idk. I actually prefer doing some activities when I'm lazy off the indica, and relaxing when I get the head high from sativa.

3. Killing zombies on BO2 can't wait for BO3 couples days from now but anyways I usually get with people and we cruise around the back roads smoking a blunt blaring music while some dumbass try's to speak over the music if not I visit my park and swing or walk the nature trials there literally bomb af at night when fireflies are lighting your path

4. #4 Gandler, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    I like to mow the lawn. It's oddly comforting and the drone of the motor is slightly hypnotic..Listening to music with good headphones can be a real trip, too. Anything I can absorb myself in is always the best, though. Dark Souls is great when you're stoned.

Other than that, I just do exactly what I always do, I just don't have to worry about feeling like my head is being split open.

Edit: Reading. Lovecraft and Tolkien are both amazing when high because of the explicit detail they go into with everything.

5. I spend a lot of time reading. Sometimes I watch Netflix or YouTube. Going on a hike while stoned is truly amazing.

[​IMG]

6. The main thing I do is play DOTA 2 and I love fishing high...other than that watching Netflix or reading.

7. ps4 or music

8. I play basketball, eat, space out, stare at stuff and watch random shows I draw and if I do a lot I sleep

9. I enjoy going out in nature, fucking around on grasscity, nighttime smoke I enjoy looking at the stars and realizing how small we are on this earth, nothing beats watching a meteor shower stonded.

10. Usually smoke more.

11. Play video games and eat lol

12. music for the most part. urban mountain biking is my top pick thought well + the music too.
    -
    then there are those other things. smoke more. listen to music at a higher volume/ quality in a black room. and //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/ey.gif

13. When stoned at home inside: Play with dog for a bit. Eat random food combinations that might make sense. Write some lyrics that come to mind. Scour the interwebs for funnies. Criticize bad TV. Kill time with DotA or counter-strike. SLAY zombies in L4D2.

When high and outside the house: Skateboard to the beach and back. Find squirrels and try to touch their tails. Play hide and seek with strangers. Start up random games of freeze tag with police officers....

14. Jack off and take a nap

15. Netflix is my best friend. I always get super emotional when I smoke, like sobbing with tears running down my face. My favorite is Grey's Anatomy, and Call the midwife, they're always good for making me think about when my kids were babies. My oldest just flew the coop this week and it's hitting me pretty hard.

16. Sometimes I have full on conversations with myself because nobody is listening anyway.

17. Just generally listen to music, go on random video sprees, watch comedy shows and eat everything in sight....EVERYTHING.

18. #18 Creator002, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    I always have some food and flavoured milk ready and eat/drink those when the munchies hit. Otherwise I usually play video games or listen to music depending on the time of day and who's home doing what.
    If you're with a good friend, watch a really shit movie (The Room if you haven't already is a good choice). It's brilliant with friends, even sober.

19. Generally get on this fucking site, haha. You know, also the usual other stuff; getting the munchie/drink situation figured out, listen to music, read, sometimes play some guitar or bass. Then it's usually time to start loading another bowl.

jah!/*d$*

20. Just lying down and listing to music, watching random shit on YouTube/Netflix. Love driving and going out.

I use to longboard all the time (never tried it high) I'm wanting to try it high, but I haven't skated in ages and I'm worried I'll just fuck myself up (broke my wrist once and tore a ligament once) might have to just try it. I miss the felling of just gliding down the foreshore