what do you dislike about yourself?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zoglima, Jul 15, 2010.

1. for me its my abrasive adhd like personality, i could of always had so many more friends and a much better life if i wasnt always so annoying and mean to everybody, ive tried not to but then i dont feel like myself, like somethings missing, its pretty gay but ill try to change with time

hbyou guys?

2. i think im depressed. i dislike that i think that.

3. trouble finds me

besides that i dont dislike anythin bout myself

4. My butt is way to big, and my waist just gawd awful.

5. I hate that I have wide feet, I'm always stuck to wearing sperry shoes because it's the only kind that looks good to me and makes wide.

6. look really young, got told i look like Justin Bieber multiple times by multiple people and I'm 19 years old hahah the ladies love it tho ;)

7. nothing :smoking:

8. smoking cigz.................................should smoke erbz only :smoking:

9. definitley cigarette smoking...

and my rages

10. The fact that I get way too high way too easily now-a-days, the fact that I'm still unemployed, and the fact that I am most likely manic depressive. I know eventually I'll be able to overcome these things though, that's comforting.

11. cigarette smoking, fucking hate it but don't do shit to change it

i'm a pretty weird person and not many people get me from what im told

12. pooor baby.

13. My discomfort around big crowds as well as my lethargic approach to a healthier lifestyle, ie. exercising.

14. My babyfat. Honestly. I've been working out 5 times a week for the past few months, AND I did kickboxing before that for about 2 years. I never eat fast food. I never drink soda... My diet is pretty healthy. But I cannot for the life of me shake my baby fat on my hips, face and tummy. I'm super self-conscious, I just can't stand the way I look. None of my friends or family take my self image issues seriously. They're like Oh cmon, you're beautiful... and I'm like... you HAVE to say that to be polite dude. I want plastic surgery. Mmmm. :(

15. Not really outgoing, and too shy to meet new people. Hoping to change that once school starts. Also I've heard that people who don't know me, or have never met me think I'm a dick.

16. Lack of confidence.
    Body flaws.

17. well if you would take care of those flaws then your confidence would be in order, wouldnt it.

i am fucking hot today.

18. stretch marks are permanent. oh well.

19. Um this is what others tell me, that I'm often too nice to people, ones that are often dicks. But I think I'm probably a dick to my family. Gah how things work out eh.
    Height and size.
    Shit why are we focusing on the negatives! haha.

P.S resistance your location info is really cool :)

20. Major depressive disorder
    Generalized anxiety disorder
    Bipolar disorder
    Nicotine dependence

There's a lot I don't like about myself. But it's probably all to do with that list.

-lights up a cig-

life can really suck sometimes