Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you cough off most

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billy dempsey, Apr 9, 2003.

?

what do you choke off the most?

1. Blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Joint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bongs rule, i only ever cough off joints, only when digit brought stuff up one time i smoked joints and i burnt my throat, not fun. bongs are the greatest !

2. You left out the mother of all coughers the gravity bong it easily takes the cake and none of you can argue with it

3. yeah but you could just choose bong for that cuz it doesnt say water bong

4. blunts/huge bong rips

5. just joints get me, and only stash_ups joints at that. but im used to my pipes with its cooling helix now, hardly ever use anything else since i bought it

6. "and none of you can argue with it"

I didn't choke/cough the one time I made a gravity bong with a 2 liter soda bottle and a bucket.

7. i cough off blunts the most, the cigar paper is just such a harsher taste. sometimes they can be pretty smooth though. depends who rolls it and what kind of weed, i hate shwaggy blunts, too fucking harsh. i hate shwaggy weed altogether, damn. carry on.

8. Bong, but only if I pull a killer rip.

9. I honestly never really cough off of anything...

10. well, for a while i have been smoking out of our bong, and i dunno, it seems to be more smooth than anything else, yesterday i smoked out of a bowl and i was so close to coughing, like it felt harsher..i only cough when i smoke a loooooot

11. id say blunts make me cough the most

12. for me. it depends on the quality of the weed.. i mean i rarely ever cough .. but most everyone who smokes outta bongs will cough bc there's much more smoke .. it hurts like a bitch but it def worth it.. but the better the tree.. the more i cough... makes sense huh?

13. huge bong rips make me hack like no other

14. Bongs make me cough me guts up! I never cough off joints, or blunts.

15. blunts make me cough the most but a good bukket keeps me coughing for ages.

16. really, Pipes are the most harsh, then a blunt i guess, I dont even smoke joints anymore...gives me a shitty low buzzzzz, And bongs aren't really harsh if you know how to smoke it, I usually smoke ice bongs as well. Its all about how hot the smoke is when it enters your throat

17. probably a pipe.

18. i haven't coughed off a joint in ageees....no matter how big or how packed the joint is, it just dosen't happen, haven't coughed off a bong in ages either, but the pipe is a bit harsh i think and sometimes cough off it.

19. I can cough off all of them, it depends how big of a hit I take and how long I hold it in.