What do you collect?

Discussion in 'General' started by Radar, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Well, what is it. Pokemon cards? Action figures? Stamps?

I personally like to collect skulls. I have a few, and I love em. Not too big, I even have a skull ashtray.

Also, nutcrackers. I love nutcrackers, any size will do.

2. res, roaches or anything leftover.

I do collect dvd's though.

3. Guns, glass and thats about it.

4. Coprolytes, Dinosaur dung! Or any fossils I can find, petrified wood, megalodon teeth, fossilized footprints. Stuff that's at least a million years old, minimum.

5. baggies of all shapes and sizes and strains.....

6. Viynals. I have about 25 or so punk records that iv been collecting for a few years now.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. Souls.

8. I collect knowledge.

9. cus knowledge is power!!!

10. Incorrect.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
    - Tony Montana

[​IMG]

11. i stand stonely corrected

12. I collect shot glasses, and I collect shot glasses from every state I go to. I collect elephants from different countries people I know have gone to. I also collect music boxes, because I love them lol

13. I collect hats, i guess thats it.

14. dust. i don't like to move.

15. and let's face it, we're all in this for the women.

16. What about gay men? They have no need for women.

17. i cut the right for-finger off each of my victims, i have about 250 right now.

18. I tried to answer this question but all I can see as I look around my room is a bunch of random crap.

19. Hey man, that's not too bad. Where abouts do you live so I can move further away?