Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you carry on you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey55109, Mar 9, 2012.

1. When you go out to smoke or over to your friend's place, What do you normally carry with? Like, I always bring my grinder, bowl, herb, and a scale. Do other people carry that stuff?

2. you always bring a scale?
    I usually have my small grinder, chillum and whatever bud I ground up before leaving the house. Keep it all in an airtight container in a gym bag in the back seat.

3. I keep a small pipe, my lighter, and already ground up weed in a small little velvet Baggie. On occasion I'll have my "smoke buddy" which is a profession sploof, lol.

4. I do mostly by accident, but yes it mostly travels with me. And I totally put my stuff in airtight containers too.

5. Mostly just weed, everything other have my friends, ohhh almost forgot :) I bring lighter and Spitfire also.

6. Weed, lighter, eye drops, wallet, bowl, gum, and keys

That's all I need bro!

7. Lol I assumed people would bring lighters. I myself, have a lighter leash.

8. I never use those eye drops, I dont understand how some peoples have realy red eyes. I never have red eyes.

9. [​IMG]

10. I usually just carry a dugout in my purse and pack it super full if I know I'll be smoking with a friend.

11. weed and lighter, though weed only comes if i have some:)
    almost all of the time i bring Ol' Blue, my spoon
    thats pretty much it tho...

12. I only bring my lighter. But, that's because I don't have a piece, and I just ordered hemp wick and a grinder but haven't gotten them yet.

13. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']Weed, lighter, eye drops, wallet, bowl, gum, and keys

That's all I need bro![/quote]

My expat shit in my purse at all times.

14. I used to keep a backpack in my car with the following:
    - weed
    - bong
    - bowl
    - scale
    - bags
    - lighter w/ hemp
    - screens
    - eyedrops
    - grinder

Thank GOD I didn't have it on me when I got arrested.

15. weed, couple lighters, food

16. I really want to chill with this guy if he always has food.

17. You guys actually carry all that shit on you? Bongs, scales, pipes, baggies? WTF, you trying to make it easy for the police.

I'll have a joint or a blunt already rolled and a lighter. Always keep a bottle of water in the car to make it easy getting it down if it comes to that. I'd never carry something I can't get rid of in a vehicle.

18. Bud, papers, lighter, pipe, screens, and tweezers (for when joints get towards the bottom)

19. My weed, my lighter, and my cigs are usually all I need. Oh, and my wallet haha.

20. I don't "carry" anything on me. Too sketch..