what do you carry in your pockets?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 14, 2011.

1. A pistol, Bottle of medicdine, A lighter, key's, ID.

2. I hold my light saber on my belt...and my chapstick.

3. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. Keys
    Phone
    Wallet
    Lighter

If Im going to a friends house and not somewhere formal there is always a small container/sack of weed to.

5. [quote name='"Darth Maul"']I hold my light saber on my belt...and my chapstick.[/quote]

You are awesome!! Wish I had a light saber. /jealous :(

6. Lint and buttons..

WE ALL WE GOT!

7. #108 imondat420, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    I don't really use my pockets due to the fact that I wear Nike shorts almost all the time. But I usually have my bowl, lighters, ciggs, whatever amount of bud I took from my bag that morning, my wallet and my car keys in my backpack.

8. A tool....

For KILLING :eek: :D

9. Back right wallet back left dip can front right phone front left nothing

10. Oh and I forgot right pocket knife in that pocket within a pocket in jeans

11. more pockets

12. ahhh the good old stoner pockets

phone
    lighters (most people i smoke with have lighters but just in case)
    wallet with papers drivers license condom and a random ass card to gather all the weed up after breakin it up
    knife ...
    external battery charger for phone
    headphones (shitty music calls for desperate measures)
    cigs
    always have a toothpick it comes in handy

13. 2 pencils (mechanical), iphone, insulin pump, wallet, blood sugar test kit and occasionally my swiss army knife.

14. Why are so many of you carrying knives? I used to take one out if I was in the woods, but to take one out as a weapon is something I expect from 15 year olds.

15. wallet, phone, boxcutter, pack of gum n sum chapstick

16. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']Why are so many of you carrying knives? I used to take one out if I was in the woods, but to take one out as a weapon is something I expect from 15 year olds.[/quote]

What happens if you get mugged? Loved ones get mugged? What happens if you witness a violent crime happening? Ask the attacker to wait while you call the police? Minimum of 5 minutes for the police to arrive. An awful lot can happen in that time. Fight back. If you carry a knife it's a lot more affective that your fists. And could possibly be a deterrent for the attacker. Some locations are higher risk than others but stuff like this happens everywhere.

17. [quote name='"Bwomp"']

What happens if you get mugged? Loved ones get mugged? What happens if you witness a violent crime happening? Ask the attacker to wait while you call the police? Minimum of 5 minutes for the police to arrive. An awful lot can happen in that time. Fight back. If you carry a knife it's a lot more affective that your fists. And could possibly be a deterrent for the attacker. Some locations are higher risk than others but stuff like this happens everywhere.[/quote]

Keep preaching bro. Most people that don't understand the importance of self defense have never needed to protect themselves. I know a pocket knife won't do much, but it's better than nothing.

18. [quote name='"GLKmiester"']

Keep preaching bro. Most people that don't understand the importance of self defense have never needed to protect themselves. I know a pocket knife won't do much, but it's better than nothing.[/quote]

Agreed!