What do you carry everyday?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScotchnCoke, Mar 20, 2013.

1. What do you carry everywhere you go besides work?

Feel free to add accessories that you wear also!

image-723630369.jpg

2. My gun and license, my iphone, and my wallet. Think that's about it. Oh keys, can't forget keys.

Im a student of life, I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge... - Me

3. Just in case...

Javelin1_00.jpg884b7bec-12db-46c5-a4d9-c2271a31ddb0Large.jpg

4. :smoking:

Attached Files:

5. That's a pretty dope lookin bubbler dude

6. Ghost carries around a tiny jar of horseradish just in case.

:hello:

7. My backpack follows me everywhere even to work. I often never use the things in there, it's usually just like notepads and pens, some sort of philosophy book, money, pipe and lighter and a heap of rubbish I just chuck in there when there's no bin around.

8. thanks man, its been the daily driver since I picked it up a month or so ago, my first glass w/ water filtration of some sort :D gotta love the portability as well

lmao creamy style...

never know when youre gonna have to spice things up :cool:

9. I'll post a pic on this tomorrow. I have a small adidas dob kit that's got: my zippo, torch, roller, two packs of zags, cigarillos, cigarettes, homemade portable bong downstem, pill bottle, dime bags, 8th bags, quarter bags, oz bags. Then some tobacco and eye drops and cologne. Then I've got a portable smoke kit that's a glass pipe, mini screens, alcohol wipes, eye drops and a 2 inch tall mini bic. Then a knife and keychain with a magnesium rod and some paracord

10. #10 Havok Se7en, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    Nice... But is this thread referring to what you have on your pockets?

Or including backpack, car, purse.....

11. I just mean what you take everywhere in public or outings... Could be a bag :)

12. Op? May I ask what's in the dime bag and if you like it? What'd you pay for it?

13. Inside the dime bag is my cards, a little stash and notes.

I have bigger dime bags too that I put all my smoking stuff in when I'm on the move. I can upload pics if you want.

14. My wallet, my Droid X, and usually my earbuds.

15. Cellphone, wallet, keys, knife, tiny 8th jar of bud(usually in my car though unless I'm actually going to smoke), papers and rolling tips

16. Cell, wallet, keys, smokes, lighter, and phosphorus grenades.

17. youre so white op lol

18. Blunt in car always wear a hat and phone.

19. wallet, keys, and phone

20. Well I AM white... Why does it matter anyway? Lol