What do you call your pieces?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jr_high, Jan 10, 2018.

1. I realize people like to give their pipes, bongs, etc. names and I was curious as to how creative my fellow stoners get (Pictures along with names would be cool)

2. Pipes have always fascinated me ever since I started smoking weed back in... Jr.High.

I have loved making pipes out almost any material I can manage to work and I have never named a single pipe.

What's your pipes name?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can you share some insights? friend of mine does wood pipes (he made like 10 so far but still kudo) of which ideas are worthwile /design ideas/specjal construction?

4. I call my spoon, my spoon..my toro my toro and the other bong I just call the flower bong. creative I know

5. the bong and bong. i have 2 pieces

6. Keep working on whatever medium it is you use (as far as wood goes I prefer Maple because of its closed grain)

Pay attention first to functionality. Bowl size, depth, air flow, etc. There are so many beautiful pipes out there that don't smoke worth a shit IMO.

7. I call my Incredibowl The RPG because it'll blow your face off hah! Also a Cheech dab rig called Drippy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_20170902_114207.jpg

OK, here is a pipe I refer to as the "cousin" its made form the scraps of a prayer pipe I carved some years ago. The stone is a metamorphic rock from beaches my ancestors landed their canoes on.

9. Why do people name a bong its not like a pet it feels awkward calling a object by a name just my opinion