Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you call them where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Santeria420, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I couldn't really find a place in the seasoned tokers section for this but this question is for everyone. Just like how prices are different in some places, people also refer to weed a little differently. I've seen some people call what here we would call schwag mids and stuff like that. Here's what we call diff typed of weed here in KCMO, what do you guys call it where you live?

Schwag
    [​IMG]

Mids (here we call it reg)
    [​IMG]

'K' (what you guys would call high mids, it's almost nug like)
    [​IMG]

Nugs (almost like kush as I'm sure most of you know)
    [​IMG]

Kush
    [​IMG]

2. Dirt, mids, beasters, KB, heads (headies), dank(the shit with legit strain history).

3. Sorry that one pic is so damn huge lol.

4. shake, dank, nugs

5. here its stress, chronic, and kush or dank. always smoking that daaaaank!!

what does everyone call getting high? ive heard all kinds of terms but we call it faded or stoned i guess. i liked blitzed. no one says that around here but i like it. haha.

6. Drugs usually....

7. as far as terminology, mine is the same as the op. but what i argue about with people here in ohio is the word 'spliff'.

a spliff is a joint with tobacco and and weed right? some people here refer to the roach as the spliff. i ask them why, they say a roach is just the remnants of the joint. i agree, but the filter is also called a roach.

8. i dont know the meaning of shwaeg all i smoke here is some dank ass BC bud,

9. schwag, regs/mids, dro, dank.

Occasionally a dealer will try to impress you by saying it's kine bud, headies, or beasters.

10. here its just weed around where i live. dont think we have many species around here:eek:

11. #12 hurb1, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    mids(midgrade)< regs(regular)< goodshit/headies ( best kind available).
    Shwag would be lower than mids but no dealers ive ever known carried it.
    Oh and one dealer i knew selled "piff" whitch is always the same thing(haze or sour diesel)
    Expensive but its even better than headies. Well if your into high% sativas with that lovely smell and taste.

12. You're right about the spliffs.

My friend from Texas said that 'ghosting' there is taking a hit and completely holding it in till there's no smoke. Here, 'ghosting' means pushing it out of your mouth and inhaling it back in.

There needs to be an international lingo for all of this lol.

13. Shwag/Regs=Mids
    K=KB
    I use Headies for typical good bud, or either use it's strain name orrr if its just dank :smoking: