Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you call it...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 12, 2012.

1. in western pennsylvania we call it a "burn turn"

2. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']Stupid.[/quote]

I love that answer!!!!!

3. burn ride is all its ever called here in eastern pa

4. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']Stupid.[/quote]

Not in my opinion. But then again I live in cali

5. i drive a trailblazer so me and my friends all call it trail blazin'

6. [quote name='"just1morebowl"']i drive a trailblazer so me and my friends all call it trail blazin'[/quote]

Haha :D

7. blunt ride

8. Roll n bowl

9. This or immature (saving the 1% who are using it for medical reasons).

10. L-ride if you got a blunt

11. you are quite possibly one of the most negative blades on this site :wave:

12. Cruising. I do it everyday almost, about to in a little bit :D

13. I pretty much always say L ride

14. When I lived in the states we called it cruising. Here in the UK my friends are faggots and won't smoke and drive...

15. [quote name='"BritBrit"']When I lived in the states we called it cruising. Here in the UK my friends are faggots and won't smoke and drive...[/quote]

That's to bad its one of my favorite things to do. Really dangerous but somehow the most relaxing thing.

16. Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuzing. I am a Giants fan.

17. [quote name='"LSD THC"']Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuzing. I am a Giants fan.[/quote]

Fuck yeah

18. we call it valey rides because the popular sopt to smoke and drive is on the back roads in the little valey we have