Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you call being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budsmoker42, Oct 12, 2010.

1. high, ripped, baked, fried, done, retarded(only when im super duper high)

2. #23 GhostFlow420, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    I useally say phrases

Buzz = " its hitting me" (at this point im looking at people as they take hits)
    High = dammm yo (here i tell the guy before me "let me get that"
    Stoned = "nahh nikka im good" (stays quiet and look around alot...by now all my friends are stoned and theres always this one guy in my crew saying stories of how he almost fked that girl)

3. baked or blazed. either one.

4. High, stoned, baked, yoasted, lifted

5. Whenever I start repeating that i'm high and don't realize I'm saying it lol. "Dude... I'm high as shit", friend says "you told me that like 5 times already" lol, hurray for getting high/stoned/baked/blitzed/etc... :hello:

6. usually blazed, or blasted if im really high

7. This pretty much sums it up for me

Attached Files:

8. Most of the time I just say i'm pretty faded.
    Sometimes i'll say phased, dazed or skullblitzed.
    Other then that maybe geekin once a blue moon.

9. Likewise, at the top would have to be stupidstuck.

10. When im really high? Blitzed. When im just high? Stoned. That is all.

11. blazed, high, gettin hungry,

12. this.

13. it usually goes like this, waaw dude im fucked.

14. Exactly this, I termed it the 'Time Lapse':smoke:

15. My friends and I say we're shpongled (like the trance guy) or we'll ask each other how the other is doing and if the other says very well then that means they're high

16. When my cheeks feel warm and I fet a fixation on whatever, I then know I'm high (on weed).