Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Buy (Amount)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaRcUz, May 22, 2011.

1. #1 MaRcUz, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    I've been wondering what everyone gets. Usually I buy a dub ($20) every weekend. I've been doing this for about 2 years - the occasional 40 or eighth thrown in. It seems like most people get larger amounts.
    Also, how often do you buy?

2. I normally pick up somewhere in the range of a quarter. Sometimes it'll be a little less like 5g or maybe more like 10g. Depends on what I've got planned etc.

I smoke maybe two or three times a week (most people here give me the impression they smoke every single day, which i couldn't do) so when i buy it generally lasts me an age.

3. I usually just smoke on weekends, usually no more than 3x a week. I wouldn't mind having a little bowl hit before bed or whatever every night though.

4. nothing! it's great! i remember my dreams, and where i put things, and instead of running away from my stress and troubles i deal with them right away (that's why i stopped)

plus my level of troll posts has plummeted

5. Quarter, sometimes a half, sometimes an 8th

6. Typically 1/8th or just a 20 each week.

7. Whatever I have the cash for. I always try to buy the largest amount that I can to save cash

8. usually an ounce every 10 days or a busy week a half a week

9. I use about a quarter a month give or take ... 95% vaping... but I also smoke out my friends often on vape. and toke couple times a day myself.

10. A pound a day

11. I started out with about a dub a week then it was like a dub a couple times a week and then an eighth a week and now its up to a quad a week. Taking a break so I can have an epic summer vacation before college.

12. I just remember back in the day ('08-'09... freshmen year) my friends and i used to get all our money together to either buy a half eighth ($25 for about 1.8) or an eighth ($50). I would usually resort to buying 25's all the time since i was and still am some what poor. Times have changed and now most have better connects and pay less.

I now buy 2g or more (10/g, 20/2g) for the most part from my medical connects (but we might not have medical any more soon, July 1st).
    If i have the money i buy 3-4g (30/3g, 35/eighth, and 40/4g... if i go through my bros buddy he usually charges me 40/eighth)

I can pick up a quarter for $50-80... got $100/10.5g the other week... very dank Super Lemon Haze.
    I can usually get pretty good deals on half oz, oz, and QP's. I can get halves any where from $100-140, $175-280/oz, and $700-800/qp. Just bought a QP of Blue Dream for $700 on Saturday... though only 50g of it is mine to keep/sell. And i only pitched in $180 :cool:

13. Nick or dime :\

14. Well I usually pick up a quarter of dank for 60, if i'm a little low on income then i'll pick up an eighth. Only while my plants are growing of course, in a couple weeks i'll have a little more than a QP to play around with.

15. Almost always an ounce. I hate having to do transactions with other people

16. I buy a half every time, maybe more but never less.

17. Usually a zip per real pick up, though if I'm going to a dispensarie, maybe a few grams of certain strains, places are still mad expensive compared to collective grows.

18. Couple ounces every week

19. Sweet. .

(not)

20. usually a 8th every friday