What do you blades do for fun?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Me i enjoy going out the park kicking the football around a bit
    meeting up with a girl n walking the park or nature trail
    somtimes i enjoy yard work

but im trying to figure out other hobbies to trie or other things to do.

lifes full of expirences and i wanna try the good ones lol

2. Learn an instrument, get more involved in sports, hit the gym.. The world is full of endless possibilities.. Only problem is finding them...

3. exaclty reason i came here to ask i wanna make a huge list of shit to cover n like 4 weeks lol

4. smoke weed

5. Bungee jump, sky dive, exercise, travel, create, dance, give, trip, sing, love, be.

:smoke:

6. cant broke so using these ideas to have a awesome T break

7. Masturbate to skyrim

8. Learning to play guitar, worm composting, ridin the HD, playing w/ my kids.

9. i want to buy a telescope and go to africa to look at the stars.
    id do that for fun all day all night...
    well, all night.

10. Right now I'd love to be outside working on my car... I have a few patches of paint I need to touch up and I love doing anything automotive and productive. Too bad its -20C out :( so Ill be spending my sunday inside. I have a nitro RC truck Im going to clean up and get ready for the spring, maybe read some of my book, play around with the cats, bake up some banana bread... I love to cook/bake I just don't do it nearly as much as a I should. I also enjoy drawing and art... you could pick up a pen and start? Make future birthday cards, etc and when the time comes you'll be set!

11. Ski, snowboard, snowmobiles, hunt, fishing, skateboarding, fourwheeling, playing lax.

12. yea my dad had me go out n do leaf blowing this morning so im on break now but i madea firecracker before i started n defintly makes yard work n farming hell of alot more intresting lol

13. Competive gaming, reading, playing with my cat, mixing and making music, relax.

Of course consuming marijuana.

14. Rape n Pillage

15. I grow weed, hang out at firing ranges and shoot, drag knees on motorcycles, travel the Earth, study everything I can get my hands on, and I'm a serial dater. I have lots of sex with borderline anonymous women.

It's a good life. My sister who is 40, told me yesterday, (I'm 32), that the women at her work have a name for a guy like me.

I'm a unicorn. I'm 32, educated, employed, live alone, have a car that's paid for and under warranty, I'm fully insured all around and I'm single with no kids or baggage.

Bitches in thier 30s, half of them don't even believe that guys like me exist.

16. suck weeners

no homo bro

17. Dude you're crazy. Like everything you say is just nuts. Sometimes I think it's like 3 different crazy people all using one name. Not for real. Good shit though.

18. [quote name='"hardcoreselkiez"']i want to buy a telescope and go to africa to look at the stars.
    id do that for fun all day all night...
    well, all night.[/quote]

Go to yellowstone i have never seen more stars in my life

19. Naw norcal loves a good wein slurp, he was talkin bout it the other day,The kids full of love, full of love. And as for me, i like golf, fishing, agriculture, gardening, traveling, and guns. Bang.

20. Basketball is life. I play everyday : )