what do you believe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thatbakedbitch, May 28, 2012.

1. I believe jesus was an alien.

2. And why is that?

3. he came from the sky and will, apparently come again. a great handful of religions trace back to the sky.

4. I doubt it, but you never know :p

5. I'm kind of fucking with you though..kind of.!

6. I thought Jesus came from Mary's virgin vag, not the sky? lol

7. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

I thought Jesus came from Mary's virgin vag, not the sky? lol[/quote]

like he was an alien from the sky that was inserted into a virgin or somethin

idk okay it's like 2 am

8. Sounds like you just haven't really thought it through lol :p

9. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

Sounds like you just haven't really thought it through lol :p[/quote]

:mad: you know nothing

10. So aliens can cross breed with humans?

11. [quote name='"dishin reg"']
    So aliens can cross breed with humans?[/quote]

aliens can do whatever the fuck they want

12. So aliens are pretty much god?

13. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

So aliens are pretty much god?[/quote]

I mean yeah essentially in my opinion

14. So Jesus came from aliens that are practically gods.

Meaning Jesus came from God.

So you're a Christian? lol

15. [quote name='"dishin reg"']

So Jesus came from aliens that are practically gods.

Meaning Jesus came from God.

So you're a Christian? lol[/quote]

no I'm not a Christian hahahahaha

16. #16 BLVCK ANGEL, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    OMG,Am I being monitered?!,I typed the longest most logical shit,And as soon as I pushed the submit button,My shit goes the main screen:mad:

But yeah no photo evidence of aliens,Or a man sitting in the clouds on a throne (Altho its fun to think there is),But I do thank the Morning Sol (Sun,Who provides Light and Energy to all living things on earth),Which is mentioned in the Bible a million times as "Son",Who knows who the Father could be?,I would like to think certain phases or a full Moon has something to do with these things,Cause Logically whats been here the longest providing Life and energy like no other (THE SUN BABY):),And you know how the GOV is Twisting-n-turning shit to the point where it seems like a fairytale.Where a man comes down from the sky to save us,The fuck!,While thats time wasted on someone who'll never come,Truthfully that could be time spent bettering OUR planet and evolving.

BTW the Egyptians thanked the Sun so much,They worshipped it and gave it a name.
    I have to give them that one,Cause they tricked the shit out of Millions upon Millions:laughing:,But seriously we're our own saviours!,Ahhh this seems like sh*t to me:eek:,I wish my 1st reply didn't f*ck up.

But I swear the original Bible way back,Would say things like:perform this on this day at this time,And all the people shall be enlightened,Or Aquire such and such plants mix with this and that and who ever consumes this shall live for 1 millenium,Or perform this on the day of the solar eclipse and ye shall have everlasting so and so,Nowadays its like:If you do this and not that you'll be punished in an eternal furnace of fire,The fuck!,I am an all Loving God,But I'll kill your Ass in a heartbeat,Get what I'm saying,Sort of?.......Just a lil tiny bit!!???...............If not fuck it:laughing:......Better luck next time "/

17. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']OMG,Am I being monitered?!,I typed the longest most logical shit,And as soon as I pushed the submit button,My shit goes the main screen:mad:

But yeah no photo evidence of aliens,Or a man sitting in the clouds on a throne (Altho its fun to think there is),But I do thank the Morning Sol (Sun,Who provides Light and Energy to all living things on earth),Which is mentioned in the Bible a million times as "Son",Who knows who the Father could be?,I would like to think certain phases or a full Moon has something to do with these things,Cause Logically whats been here the longest providing Life and energy like no other (THE SUN BABY):),And you know how the GOV is Twisting-n-turning shit to the point where it seems like a fairytale.Where a man comes down from the sky to save us,The fuck!,While thats time wasted on someone who'll never come,Truthfully that could be time spent bettering OUR planet and evolving.

I have to give them that one,Cause they tricked the shit out of Millions upon Millions:laughing:,But seriously we're our own saviours!,Ahhh this seems like sh*t to me:eek:,I wish my 1st reply didn't f*ck up.[/quote]

yeahgh I get ya man :) sucks your first reply didn't send ahah but that totally makes sense

18. Well I kind of see it like reality is practically a virtual simulation a higher more intelligent race created for fun, somewhat like how we create video games just much more advanced.

We all start to worry about petty things and judge people by the clothes they wear or their religious beliefs and become completely oblivious to the fact that we're just here to experience life and have fun, its a ride not a popularity contest. Just treat everyone with love and respect and enjoy your limited time on this planet :smoke:

19. "Nothing what here is said can be applied to the real character of Jesus Christ. He was a virtuous and an amiable man. The morality that he preached and practised was of the most benevolent kind; and though similar systems of morality had been preached by Confucius, Muhammad and by some of the Greek philosophers, many years before...Jesus Christ wrote no account of himself, of his birth, parentage, or any thing else; not a line of what is called the New Testament is of his own writing. The history of him is altogether the work of other people; and as to the account given of his resurrection and ascension, it was the necessary counterpart to the story of his birth. His historians having brought him into the world in a supernatural manner, were obliged to take him out again in the same manner, or the first part of the story must have fallen to the ground.