What do you and your friends do when you run out of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinkfloyd5434, May 15, 2009.

1. This is a very serious question ha. Me and my friends have all noticed that we smoke everyday together, and when none of us have weed, we dont know what to do. Like we might still all drive around together but its like we have absolutely nothing to do. I need some ideas here, ive forgotten what to do with people..

So seriously, if you and your friends smoke all the time, what do you guys do when you chill if you don't have weed?

2. we buy more weed :confused_2:

nah, theres always movies and critiquing them, games, food...idk...idk what u guys like besides em-jay:rolleyes:

3. Think about weed, read about weed, and dream about weed. :smoking:

4. go buy some

5. haha see man i know man. thats all i do

6. Do something else....:rolleyes:
    Massive orgy, I never thought that I would be happy to run out of weed!

7. Go buy more weed.

8. tv, movies, reading, going outside playing sports, if young u could go 2 the mall....
    got money, waterpark?
    a lake or beach...a tech store like best buy or guitar center...play new games, sample music, or play around with different instruments...
    oh yea, play sum cards....

9. we'll go on a walk w/ our daughter down to the park
    smoke too many cigarettes
    pick up a 6 pack of a nice IPA or darker beer
    have lots of sex
    eat food
    watch movies/tv
    play w/ our daughter

there's things to do, they're just not as exciting as they are when we're high lol

10. Work on my project car...although its not as much fun when your not baked out of your mind.

11. we usually just.... get moar:smoking:

12. Plenty of other things to do than smoke all the time.

13. Start growing.

14. we search all day and night until we find it. and if it looks like its not going to happen. i bail and go smoke some resin by myself.

15. Listen to music, talk about the good ol' times weve had together, steal traffic equipment, drink, hit up the the hookah!, go streaking (not really), go to the movies, go for a hike in the woods, lazer tagging (lol) the list is endless bro!

16. this should be a clue that you need to stop smoking so much,your letting the drug control you.

theres a million things to do out there,theres more then a million things to do,its unhealthy to be thinking about pot 24/7.

17. yeah man i agree. i always think this, but when we run out of weed, me and my friends all smoke everyday, so if we dont have weed we might just not even hang out. and i saw someone above say we search till we find it, then if not you go home. thats what i do too, well just drive around all night callign people. it almost feels like im wasting a lot of time. this is why i need to start growing haha.

But i just hate being at my house alone and it seems like if we dont have weed we dont chillw ith eachother. its sad.

18. Yeah...that's really sad....cause that means they aren't really 'friends' after all...no friendship should be based on whether or not ya got weed

19. scrape for resin..