What do you and your friends do for fun?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedGlory, Nov 26, 2009.

1. What do you guys do when you're chillin with your bros, besides smoke weed lol.

We like to:
    Skateboard
    Video Games
    Hackey Sack
    Basketball
    Bluntrides

What do you guys do

2. Nothing my friends are all gay and boring...all they do is sit around at their gf's house and play halo 3...fuckin halo 3....at least get call of duty mw2. My friends have no lives.

3. Video games, movies, frisbee, TV, smoke.

Frisbee sucks though because most of the people that play are "sober people :rolleyes::confused:"

So whenever I smoke with a couple of friends and go to frisbee, we have to either act sober and act like we didn't smoke or just say fuck it and be the butt of a bunch of stupid high jokes.

Usually we just act sober because girls around here really look down on weed. Fuck 'em.

4. mostly walking in the woods! thru the creeks rock to rock -and straying far from the "trail" its best at night when its so dark you cant see shit!!!!!

5. Pretty much everyday, or weekend:
    Get Drunk
    Play Xbox
    Drive around
    Eat
    :p

6. Devil Worship and Ice Cream.

7. Party, Play xbox, and toke.

24/7

8. we go out, smoke alot of bud, go on l rides, drink, hit the city, go to house parties, play mw2 and eatt hella lava cakes from dominoes.

9. get money fuck bitches

10. Depends. My best friend and I work together so that takes up quite a bit of time. When we're not working we're off doing our own thing, usually I sit at home, relax and watch tv. We skate, snowboard, go to parties, run through the woods, climb trees and rocks, make things, start arguments with each other, talk in depthly about random things, buy weed, smoke weed, drink beer and whiskey, jump on trampolines (we don't do this much since he sprained my ankle), flirt with girls at local restaurants, sit in cars, walk around, fill out job applications.

All that good stuff.

11. Play videogames, ride dirtbikes and atv's, drive around, get stoned, get drunk, go to the bars on weekends and thats about it lol.

12. lol thats everything we do cept for basketball, but id kinda consider a bluntride as smokin weed

13. any and all kind of drugs, beerpong, stripclub, bowling, pool hall, go to NBA NFL NHL games in chicago. all kinds of fun shit like that.