Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you act like when your high??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Mar 14, 2003.

?

what do u act like when your stoned?!?!?

1. Laugh alot, at the stupidest shit too...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. just sit and stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. get anxious, and want to get up to go do stuff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. get really bitchy, and just want to be left alone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i don't know, none of the above? just normal. easy-going, i laugh but not incessantly. i laugh alot when i'm sober anyway, so maybe i am just more laid-back. but i wouldn't say any of the above. i really like to do things when stoned, i get creative and motivated. i cook and bake alot, one of my favorite things to do when stoned. and write. and go places.

heheh i talk alot too i guess :)

2. i think alot more when stoned.

how i act really depends on what i've been smoking. if it's a real badass indica like white widow, i'll just zonk out with a huge smile from ear to ear not sayin much not movin much... if it's a sweeeeeeet sativa i might get up and feel the need to do some artwork or get into some deap philosophical, cosmological, political or physics conversation.

if i been smoking soapbar i might complain about getting a headache and end up getting into a huge rant about how prohibition has done so much damage to society as a whole.

3. Same here, It depends on how much you smoke. for me, if its a little I seem to laugh at everything, even if I'm by myself sitting in a dark room. If I do alot I seem to be able to concentrate more (but cant acually DO anything, just think).

4. Definately 1.
    I laugh at everything and I can get rid of my bad mood by smoking pot. Some people say your mood gets worser while smoking but not for me.
    I can laugh at anything. Just watch my friends and see how they talk and shit. Really funny :p

5. E X A C T L Y

I have flashbacks and fantasize alot too

6. I clean my house when I get high. It gives me interest in doing things that are otherwise boring as hell.

7. heh...i could have fun doing anything while i'm stoned...
    but i do like to get up and do stuff...anything that i can focus on for a really long time...like nintendo :D