What do yo do when you have no bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fallen, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Title pretty much coveres it what do you do when you have no bud or no way to get any and no resin? That's how it is right now with me and im goign crazy.

2. i sniff glue and take a few shots of gasoline

3. it's all in ur head man! let it go.......

lol, look for some roaches, clean out ur pipes/bongs whatever u got.

4. if u aint got tree
    go to the next best thing, alcohol
    Poe up

5. Um, I don't smoke :lightbulb:

6. LOL Ditto.... goddamn, there is that word again, ditto. I freakin' hate that word.

7. Ditto.

*giggle* tee hee

8. drink and goto sleep because your life will suck with no bud =]

9. But there oneproblem I HAVE NO ALCOHOL EITHER man this is a shitty day

10. just smoke some Sherm!!!
    Ya!!! lol

not....

11. Possibly the most annoying yet addictive word! I can't stop myself from saying it but I hate it lol.. Someone destroy this thread before it spreads!

If I don't have weed I come here.. Or try getting some ass. It's always a bummer but at least your next toke will be all the sweeter.

12. well if marijuana is so completely unaddictive like everybody says it is then u shouldnt be sweatin it right?..... haha, yea thats right, no matter how much yall say weed aint addictive in any way, it is, accept it... hmmmm, go get a can of starting fluid and spray it on a rag n inhale and repeat that about 5 times, u'll be in a whole other world. haha trust me, i know, make sure its the starting fluid with ether in it though. haha theres no crazier feeling then having ur whole being up inside your head and then starting to fall and feeling urself expand out into the rest of your body to catch yourself, crazy shit.

i aint smoked for like a week, or done anythin really other than the lil xanax incident, n i'm completely fine.... so u should be to. jus deal wit it is all i can tell u really haha

13. Spank the monkey/choke the chicken/bash the bishop/shoot your root/do the five knuckle shuffle/jerk off/jack off.
    If you're a lady you might want to consider the one finger jive/pressing the magic love button/rubbing the rug/sending the pink explorer into the magic jungle to find pleasure hill. (yeah I made most of the female euphamisms up but I don't know any)

I'm assuming you don't have that much else to do that interests you apart from get stoned. I'd say as a serious answer take up a hoby or learn to play an instrument or even read a book. I dunno- it just strikes me that if you have something to do with your time then you can forget about it pretty easy. If I assume wrong then sorry. Buuut if I AM assuming wrong then it might be for the best that you have to leave it for a little while. I dunno... just my .02

Hope the pain dies soon either way.

14. it'll be ok, it gets easier as the days go on.

p.s.- fuck masterbation, go get a girl and wax that ass! :) lol

15. Cry. I cry because I don't have any weed.

Just kidding. If you're mentally fucked up from going one day without reefer, you've got an addiction problem.

16. haha- but dude... I always find they get tired after the 20th time... HAHA...

(NB: Switch is not quite the Energetic fellow he makes himself out to be. Though he does claim to have a high to very high level of stamina in the sex stakes he has never even tried to go for 20 times... switch is talking about himself in the third person... this is unecessary...)

17. Day two with now bud it sucks but hey this site really helps lol at least i can talk to ppl who are probably stoned. It's easier today I dont have that crave for some reason i was crazin it yesterday and had no way to get n e.

18. I drink coffee.

19. I'm with Switch. Jack off.

20. I dunno but its about to happen my last bowl is packed. So sad.