what do yall think?

Discussion in 'General' started by knorverto, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I work for a pawn shop. And it gets slow as hell. So I go to the restroom once every hour just to bull shit on my phone. Anyone else does this. Is this bad behavior?

2. yea i hope u get fired, dissenter

3. what a way to judge. i just dont like my job at all. so thats my shit

4. Welcome to the sarcasm.

5. I get it, aaahhhhh @:)

6. Chumlee get back to work! Rick is gonna be pissed when he hears about this!

7. just get high son

8. I used to be a Manager at a Pawn shop actually. I wouldn't suggest you constantly go to the bathroom. There are cameras all over the store (They aren't there for the customers LoL!). So if your manager ever wants to use you as cover for missing items he may have taken himself (Or your co-workers) he can.

9. um, you have to go to the bathroom to use your phone when its slow.... i would just you know, bust my phone out... wtf lol

10. You can bring these things to work called Compact Data Repositories, otherwise known as 'Books'...

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvADSz-C6ZU]YouTube - Doug Stanhope - Don't Work Hard[/ame]

/thread

12. You know you have a bad job when you are passing time sitting on the toilet. I was there once to... never again.

13. OP, you're the scum of the earth.