What Do Yall Think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HemphBleh, Aug 16, 2014.

1. How she lookin'? Its my first grow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Not bad

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    How old . And what soil

Soil looks like bark .

3. What strain is it

4. Is this outdoors?

5. Its indoor and it was given to me unexpectedly so for the firat week I had it, i had the wrong light on it. The soil is Sta-Green moisture control since I live in an underground apartment it gets really hot and dry. No clue on strainy friends dad had a jar full that said trainwreck but my friend grew it and he said he wasn't sure on the strain.

6. do you have anymore seeds? i wouldnt buy a set up worth anything just yet until you know its male or female or if you can get more seeds then dont worry and keep upgrading because if its male then you have to rip it out and start again or grow it up to get seeds off it so you can put like 15 down and try find a female out of that 

7. Here's an update on my plant. Any clue what the yellowing on lower leaves. Is it normal?

Attached Files:

8. Any help determinging what's wrong with my plant will be grateful appreciated. Lower leaves have been showing these small rust spots and yellowing.

Attached Files:

9. She is so beautiful.

Attached Files:

10. she is looking good :D

keep it up and just focus on new growth, as long as problem does not progress you should be fine. could have been a slight burn.

11. A few of some new growth leafs got trimmed when a small mirror I use to reflect light fell it onlt affect 2-3 new leaf blades on some undergrowth. Would it harm the plant? Or should it be fine

12. Is this new growth or pistls?

Attached Files: