Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do ya use to smoke your green ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kdawg416, Feb 29, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. A lighter

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Always and every time, a Bic lighter.

4. Lovely bong! Mine has a very similar design, but it's wider and shorter. Nothing like a bong hit :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is some kick ass glass my man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you !

7. Thanks ! Really enjoy bongs, never used to like them but once I got an actual nice one I'd say I usually only smoke out of one !

8. my newest addition, rips so nice, so clean, so... soo... dabalicious. (is there anything i can do to save that reclaim?)
    kinda broken, but still rips, need a glassblower. haven't seen her awhile though so i've been smoking it even with the leak, the pre-cooler is still solid...i wish i could find my 14.5 precooler, i could smoke flowers out of my oil rig
    broken as well but fixable just not smokeable...this baby used to give the fattest smoothest bong rips
    I used to have a lot more local hand blown stuff
    I literally call it smoking the future