Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do ya make of this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by minglewood, Feb 24, 2010.

1. thats just incredible

2. it doesnt take into account for those of us who "study/exercise/play sports" WHILE under the influence of marijuana, it just asks how often do you do that while NOT under the influence. well i don't know about you but i ALWAYS study/exercise/play sports baked:rolleyes::):smoking:

3. I took the quiz, and I found this part of the results funny.

The majority of college students DON'T use weed? That's a new one on me...
    On our campus people smoke weed so much the college is nicknamed "Stoneonta"

Biased opinions indeed.

4. i just took this shit and i have come to the conclusion that im happy i dont go to ohio state.

5. I wonder how many of these claims are backed up by more than one scientific study. I'd be willing to bet none. I hate how biased educational institutions are forced to be because of government legislation.

6. ^^. Yes, but at the same time, can you imagine how much of an ass every anti-marijuana group will look like when the government FINALLY tells everybody they've been lying to us? God, I can only hope that day comes soon...

7. ^yeah i was gonna post this. what a load of crap.
    0% of college kids use weed less than me? bullshit.
    73% of "the" ohio state university has never smoked? note to self, never go to ohio.
    and if you click on the links on the final page there's more bullshit. someone write these people a letter and get this shit taken down.

8. a giant waiste of time

9. "If you had that money [the money i spend on weed] you could buy a new laptop computer or take a skiing vacation!"

what the fuck? don't tell me what i should be spending my money on.

10. Hahaha, what the fuck. I know allot of people that smoke more than me ???

11. #13 TJJ, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    got the same results... it says no one smokes more than me??? so i guess smoking is a good thing because i smoke more than everyone apparently and right now i have a 4.0 gpa in my college hmmm guess smoking increases you grades...its a propaganda fail

maybe because other stoners are too busy studying to take the survey or they are not telling the truth

12. BULLSHIT!.....thats all I have to say, Did anyone read this, HOLY BULLSHIT! lmao. Feels like one of those above the influence commercials.

13. In my experience here at OSU, most people are more into drinking than getting stoned. High Street runs right along the edge of campus though. :smoking:

14. haha, that percentage thing is rigged. no matter how much you put in, youll still be smoking more than 99 percent of college students lol. guess they forgot to take into account EVERYONE that posts on this board lol

15. I guess most people who took the survey don't smoke very much. I put in that I smoked once on friday and it told me 8% of college students smoke more than me.