What do women look for?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Santas Spy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I like guys who can play instruments, have long hair, take care of themselves.

I, also, look for guys who have cool friends. I don't know why, but i couldn't date a guy who only had like one friend... It's also a plus when you don't go out of your way to impress me or give into my every want.

Ilike guys who like to do things. It pisses me off when a guy just wants to sit at home and watch tv or play video games (i like to do this like 40 percent of the time, but not all the time). Let's go to the movies, out to eat or even just to hang out with friends.

I require the dudes I date to smoke weed

2. I'm interested in what you said that made their jaws drop.

3. I learned how to play guitar partially to pick up chicks but it hasn't worked once which is why my guitar has been siting in the corner collecting dust for a couple years.

0:50 to the end is pretty much what I said but also mentioned something about liking girls with toned abs, not bodybuilder style just fit and taken care of. Doesn't seem all that strange to me and all the guys in the class were discretely giving me nods or winks while I was talking.:confused:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k6wRb8SkIg&feature=player_detailpage"]eddie murphy (raw) - timid women and their secrets - YouTube[/ame]

4. With all due respect to you chicks and shit, it would do you a great deal of good to always keep this in mind, OP. Hell, you'll never see a poor or un-famous man with groupies.

5. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6. My boyfriend has bitches all up on his shit...