What do women like to do when u hangout

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by h2xhardcore, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Well what are some things to do with a girl u just met. Like sum outdoor activities. What do u guys do when you chill with a girl besides fuck

2. Really?

Try asking her questions and listening.

3. Walks in pretty places, Beaches, Picnics, Petting zoos, well that is just me :)

4. [quote name='"l James l"']Really?

Try asking her questions and listening.[/quote]

That sounds so boring. I don't want to be interviewed. Lol the way you said it just sounds like a session of survey questions.

Picnics as said, I like to fish, play video games(you may have to teach me some lol), pass a blunt around of course, swimming, movies, cooking together, fairs/amusement parks, walks
    The list could go on and onnnn.

5. Think of what you would do with a 6 year old kid if you're babysitting.

Do such things with your girl.

6. Mouse trap and cookies? I'm in!

Wanna go fishing?

7. [quote name='"katattack"']
    Wanna go fishing?[/quote]

Hell yeah! Then ice cream and boyshorts shopping? :D

8. I force them to engage in various physical activities, and then interview them while doing so.

9. What are some nice things to talk about while we go on a walk? Also how's a good way to fake confidence?

Wheres sum places/things to do that arent that expesive

10. It depends on the girl really. I love to hike. I love to eat. And i love weed. Hiking, picnic, smoke. Easy. Just get to know her a little and plan something simple :)

11. I don't hangout with a lot of chicks
    no joke..most of the ones I do are family
    but when we do we usually watch movies,
    smoke,play video games same shit I do
    when I hang out with guys,just with a few
    added bonuses like do each others hair an makeup
    talk about hot guys an sex looool talk about
    celebrities an movies haha all stuff u can't
    really do with guys unless there gay but yesss
    every chick has theyre girly side to them =]

btw: every chick also has a tom boy side to them to ;)
    I think..haha

12. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']What are some nice things to talk about while we go on a walk? Also how's a good way to fake confidence?

Wheres sum places/things to do that arent that expesive[/quote]

So far as talking, i once had a guy ask me to play the questions game on a date once, i loved it. Just one question each back and fourth that MUST be answered. Good way to get to know someone! Confidence is a must when it comes to me with guys, but no need to fake it. There is no good way to fake confidence.

13. Don't fake confidence. Just have it. Puff up that chest boy. Ask her what she's into, how her weekend was, tell her about yourself, hypothetical questions..etc.

14. Most of my friends are dudes but I'm friends with a fair amount of chicks as well.. There isn't really a difference between what a guy and I would be doing and what a chick and I would be doing.. as long as I'm not involved with either of them. We just chill.. Read, write, smoke, talk..

15. mmmm, Chocolate chip cookie dough for me :)

16. [quote name='"katattack"']
    mmmm, Chocolate chip cookie dough for me :)[/quote]

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!:smoking:

17. i read that as "chocolate chip cookie dough on me" :devious:

but yeah OP, ummm get to know her as a person and find out her interests? make her laugh, make her feel comfortable around you and show her that although you are a dude you arent just about fucking... even if that is what youre thinking about :p

if you guys have chemistry it will be pretty easy to just "hangout", if you gotta force it then you might have problems... whatever you do dont be fake, it will get you sooner or later

18. That works too!

19. Bumping guys.?

I need sum tips on confidence any advice here guys I lift and workout 6"2 160 19 years old

20. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']Bumping guys.?

I need sum tips on confidence any advice here guys I lift and workout 6"2 160 19 years old[/quote]

Then what's the problem? You probably look ok. As long as she likes tall guys and you be yourself you should be fine. Don't blow it by acting like someone you're not. Are you funny? Smart? Respectful? I don't think you'll have any problems. Stop doubting yourself. That's how you can have confidence.