what do u guys use?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by brownie9091, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I'm gonna be cutting about 15 clones using clonex gel I'm curious what u guys plant them in I grow in soil so I'm just curious do u just throw them direclty into ur soil? Or is there something else I have to put them in after the clonex? What about throwin them into some jiffy tabs?

2. jiffy tabs work...can you get rock wool cubes?

3. Ya I probably can I can check out the hydro store... do u just throw the rockwool cubes into the dirt like u do jiffy tabs or have to take then outta the cubes some how?

4. Cubes go directly into the soil.

Rooting clones directly into the ground takes a bit longer...check out AskEd's thread in the Coco section...he puts cuttings directly into coco and they are rooted within 2weeks...

5. you dip the clone in the clonex and then insert into the cube. wait till you see a few roots coming threw the cubes(the more the better) then just transplant cube and all strait into your pot. i suggest watching a couple videos on youtube or doing a search on cloning in the forum. good luck

6. Ya I read a post on here from rumpleforeskin about cloning I pretty much got the basics and I'm for sure gonna get on youtube thx guys

7. I used Rumpleforskin's diy clone machine and have had 100% results. I use soil too witk no problems.
    thanks foreskin