Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do u guys think of this kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by andyroony420, Aug 8, 2013.

1. What do u guys think?

Attached Files:

2. looks really good! :bongin:  :ey:

3. Cant complain if you see crystals some people get shwagg 24/7

4. You need to re-size your pictures to a smaller resolution. The bud's do look nice and crystally though.  :smoke:

5. #5 andyroony420, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Will do. And I thankfully get strains like this 24/7 haven't got a reg in 9 months . Thank The Lord for indica

6. Do u guys prefer indica or sativa?

7. ^^Generally sativa for me and it looks pretty good.

8. #9 fatcuz1234, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Wtf is up with your nails dude  + ^^Sativa

9. looks nice. what kind of kush..... check out my post. im harvesting some KOSHER KUSH....   

10. Fatcuz , u are the one with some gay as dp of some little monkey smokin a joint . Why u even lookin at my nails , lol I'm not on a fucking fashion forum . Lol get out of here

11. Btw sativa doesn't do shit to ppl who been chronic smokers. Sativa dominant strains don't do shit for me or any of my friends. Sour diesel and all that jazz is considered bunk to me and most ppl I chill with . Indica only . That's the only stuff I can feel . Unless I smoke double the amount of sativa but fuck that

12. I was told its called executive kush. But I'm still researching to see if that's even a strain name

13. Looks yummyyyyyyyy

14. What does good hygiene have to do with being on a fashion forum?

15. looks like some weed to me good on ya

16. I shower everyday. As well as shave and brush my teeth I wash my hands between each bong rip I take. Ur telling me I have bad hygiene lol just leave . I have OCD I pick my nails . So what . Lol no one else here cares but the faggot with the monkey smokin a joint as his dp

17. Wash your hands between each bong rip?
    Hmmm

Just let it slide
    No one should give a fuxk about your nails but the bitch you're fingering

18. :laughing:  Dude you're awfully mad, especially on a forum about toking up and chatting with other people. You got some growing to do man and find better insults than calling someone a faggot. :bongin:

19. don't be so ragey dude, why don't you go into timeout for a little while? And clean you nails while youre at it.