what do u guys think of my new song ? :)

Discussion in 'General' started by imaniceguy, Apr 24, 2013.

1. #1 imaniceguy, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
    Hi people, so I made a new track today its kinda chill so i thought that i would share it with ya and share the love. and ask for your opinions :) thx. i know that there is a music hall for this, but this is really special track for me personally so i thought if its ok if i bring it to wider public. anyway have a good one and enjoy.
    here is the link, I just did some fixes to it:
    https://soundcloud.com/shadowhunter007/home
    is it lame?

2. wrong section im afraid im going to have to report you

3. n not bad i like the sample

4. You don't report people for putting something in the wrong section. The mod will move it if they see it, which is highly unlikely now days.

5. I like it man, it sounds nice. I want to mix this into a rap instrumental. It gave me goose bumps. I really like the sample you used.

6. wow thank you man :O its amazing to know that you can affect other people around the world with your music no matter the distance... and yes im baked :)

7. You can totally report things for being in the wrong section. :p

8. Never said you couldn't, just kinda lame IMO.

Had a strange feeling you'd come and correct me though for some reason. :p

9. Damn, I gotta stop being so predictable. ;)

10. Or maybe I just need to lay off GC for a bit. xD

11. jus joking around

12. Just sounds like something someone new to DAW made in a few hours.No offense.

13. #13 imaniceguy, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013

someone new to DAW? haha :D reason for thinking so? for your knowledge I have been producing different genres over 5 years now This time I just decided to go with this kind of melody / track style , its purely my own choice to make such a track. I would love to see Your productions? and since when its important how many hours someone spends on their productions ? If I wanted to I could make a dnb / house / trance or whatever track either in few hours or in few days, it all depends on how I decide. The outcome is important, not the time spent.

14. I like how it says no offense but you offer absolutely no constructive criticism. God GC I think I'm in a bad mood tonight, I'm getting all bitchy with everyone.

And I like it. I can tell you worked hard on it.

15. thanks alot!:) tbh, I havent tried before to get any feedback as such or havent promod my tracks in that way before and its kinda nice to get feedback from people who I even dont know :)

16. I listened to the whole thing, which is a compliment from me. I always change songs halfway through.

17. thats awsome to hear ! wow :) thanks.