Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do u guys think about this (Pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazter, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hi there, here is what i am smoking right now and i am really high with just 3 to 4 hits. My tolerance is low btw!!. So what do you guys think about this weed is it good or bad, all comments are appreciate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty dank, enjoy it man

3. Looks to me like you've got a stash of weed.

But in all seriousness, I'm in Canada and thats better weed then what I'm smoking now.
    More thc for sure, and it looks good enough to just be smoked.

4. ^ Yeah looks pretty decent. Congrats on the pickup and enjoy:hello:

5. #5 blazter, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    This is from Puerto Rico guys, so if u guys come for some vacations here, youll know whats circulating around ;). Thats regular weed, high's are called Creepy here. I am gonna post some pics of High's soon when i get back to the dealer

6. That looks pretty decent bro, smoke that!

7. Smoking it!!! ;)

8. I'm in grade twelve and taught a kid (through helping my teacher in his wood shop) who was from Costa Rica and said they had great weed.
    Pretty close from you

Do you have Sativas or Indicas?

9. I think this is sativa, Dro weed or high quality its indica

10. I think it needs to be smoked. It's gonna be delicious...

11. Wow u really messed my mind. Toking right now!! :hello:

12. I bet it's fairly easy to grow in PR, it being a tropical climate and all. OP have you considered growing before? How are the mj laws?

13. Marijuana is prohibited by law here, but there so many running around almost in everywhere you go!.

14. No I havent grow it myself i still life with my parents xD