Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do u do when ur high alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munchymeiser900, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I usually just watch tv and pig out

2. Funny I should come across this post. Its 2:30am, i'm alone, not tired at all - and the thought occurred to me; "now would be a great time to get super ripped and have a Star Wars Marathon"

-ssoooo, thats something you could do

3. het higher aloner

4. pig out, watch TV, sleep, or rearrange my entire house.

5. Watch TV draw blueprints for stuff I wish I could have and browse grass city while playing music

6. Masturbate, watch movies or stand-up comedy, listen to music at a high volume level, eat, shower, go for a bike ride

7. yess to showering, or swimming. read comic books, those are sick when high, or you can do what i did the other day and make anklets haha

8. usually play PS3.. also i study if i have to, or play with the dog

but if it were up to me i'd be high more often than i am and im generally cool to do all my daily deeds in that mindset... its more of a 'i'd rather be high doing what i do' than 'what do i do when im high' kinda thing

9. Watch Trailer Park Boys on Netflix all day

10. I tried masturbating once but the tv was on and I'd forget what I was doing. Next thing I know I'm terrified wondering how the hell my dick got out. Never again. Just watch tv or play my xbox and chill out.

11. CoD CoD CoD!!! As a full time weed dealer, I sit around a lot and have become exceptionally good at Call of Duty. I'll call two attack helicopters on your ass per map!

12. everything i normally do