Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do u do when u sober and need weed :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by comfort86, Mar 3, 2010.

1. well im really bored right now
    so what do u guy do when u ran out of weed and need to get high
    -well for me is going to class that sux
    but the best thing i found to suptitute weed is sleeping pill :D
    take double dose ONLY ..
    than try not to sleep , fight it
    u will be high as a fuking kite man :D D:

2. Sleeping pills? Fuck that.

When I need weed I do whatever it is that I have to do to earn money. Then I take said money and I start looking for cannabis.

Yeah...thats all you can really do.

3. I chill. If I can't smoke weed, I kick it sober. I'm not going to get fucked up on over-the-counter shit solely because I need to be high. If I don't have bud, I don't have bud. . .Oh well. . .

~Zombie

4. If I need weed I go buy some :)

5. dude. you don't need weed. Get a fucking hobby, or something.

I know where you're coming from, though. I used to be like you. But now I've been smoking for over seven years, so I'm totally over it and can totally go with out it now.

6. i kill ppl!

:smoking:

7. lmao!

i always feel like i "need" weed when i don't have it, but its not true really. i went away for a week and thought id be craving the herb but i didnt really think about it once. when you start thinking you seriously need to get high like to stay sane or something, you should start thinking about stopping for a while!

8. Go buy some herb

9. I have painful withdrawal symptoms, shake constantly & drag people from the streets into my house to kill & eat...

LOL but seriously I've not toked in like 2 months, my substitute for weed is sobriety. But when possible I just buy more weed. Duh.

10. This.

You can't let weed control you. You must control it.

11. I find boredom is the cause.

12. being sober isn't really that bad.

13. Sleeping pills are REALLY BAD!!!!!

Sleeping pills can KILL YOU. You can OD with a very low dose.

DONT take sleeping pills to get high. You wont be waking up in the morning.

14. i know it is bad , but hey the one on counter is not that strong to kill u right ?

15. Any thing can kill you, its all about the dosage.

16. Seriously....GO OUTSIDE!
    go for a walk or something
    how about you go to a park
    exercise....believe me, you get high
    by constantly needing to be high you are giving weed a bad name and hurting the cause of legalization.

READ A BOOK!

17. I never feel like I need weed. I smoked for the first time in a week last night. I was fine that whole week. I had the weed there, just didn't feel like smoking it.

But, if I'm sober and feel the urge to get a high, I smoke. lol.

18. i do that man i mean the walk and all
    play sport 2
    but hey let be real ,
    if you smoke for years and when it run out like that
    ... if u are one like that you will know what i mean
    lack of sleep
    cant eat food
    feeling sleepy