What do u do for a living?

Discussion in 'General' started by Darkhaz3, Apr 11, 2008.

1. If you are employed, what is your job title/where do u work and what kind of degree/schooling/training do you have?

OR

If u are still in school, what are u planning on doing and what kind of degree/schooling do u need?

2. Right now my parents are paying for my tuition and I'm paying for everything else from my part time research (lake water analysis-very boring stuff).

The goal is to graduate with a BS and then get an MD and hopefully be an orthopaedic surgeon.

3. I travel and write.

What do I do for money? Hopping from one factory to the next.

4. Stocker of Fruits and Vegetables at a grocery store.

Woot for Ontario minimum wage increase!

Got a $1.25 raise 11 days ago!

5. I work at a sporting goods store sharpen a lot of skates.(Before that I was a butcher for 4 years) Full Time student going for my degree in Network Administration(probably take the CCNA this summer), then after that probably get my degree in network engineering.

6. I'm a drug dealer and a student. after school i'll be an account wit a law degree, makin six figures a year fresh out of college:hello:

7. No talking bout dealing homie.

Right now, I'm about be homeless, going to take any random job I can for some income, and try to find a place to live.

I start classes next week, however. Bartender school FTW. It's actually a very difficult job. Stocking, unstocking a bar, handling cash and tips, Knowing how to pour drinks and draft, knowing mix drinks, knowing the right glasses and amounts of liquor, people skills. There's a lot involved but...

The goal is to be a "big time" bartender Out in the Cali night life. I also plan on getting more of my writing published, and writing about 5 books in total.

Humble beginnings suck. But, I know I'm meant for big things.

My last job ( besides the air force) was at Wendy's. Shitty money, but I worked a lot. Free smoke ups, and made some extra cash through the back window.

8. My dad owns a business which is inolved in government contracts AKA tons of $$$. I am also a full-time student majoring in business and minoring in economics. Im hoping to completely take over my dad's business when he retires.

9. I'm a med-professional in Cali, have a B.A., M.F.A, M.M.S.
    I'm also an entertainer, and am planning to do stand-up in the near future.
    In the past I have been a maid, bartender, actor, model,
    dialect coach, dancer and phlebotomist.
    I've lived and worked in Illinois, Arizona, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Hawaii and California.
    If I tell you anymore I will have to kill your first born! or something.

10. If you don't get busted before that....

11. Currently, an extra hand on a dairy farm.

Soon however, I'll be a poultry chicken farmer.

12. I worked with a dude at the Factory I work at a couple of years or so ago that did the same thing, stayed in shelters, Hostels and whatever for awhile then moved on. Said he was writing a book.

As for me, I do I.T. Work, No college or anything, just a G.E.D.

13. Currently unemployed. I'm hoping to wrap up my board examinations and begin residency training next year.

14. law with a business minor..hopfully ill open my own firm. Plus my college is paid for so thats cool.

15. i deliver for dominos. i make 5.15 an hour and i make about 200-250 a week in tips. plus .50 cents every delivery i make. everyone there is a stoner. its great.

16. chicken farmer ^^^^^^?:p

as for my employment,,<<>>> at the present time im a freelance ''GYNACOLIGIST ''

17. I'm a cunnilinguist! Bwah-ha-ha-ha! And a cunning linguist, as well. ;)

18. Yea, I'm attending a seminar next thursday about it.

There putting in a new chicken processing plant around here, and are paying local land owners to raise chickens for them.

19. Went to school for a year at the University of Akron for Computer Information Systems got raided in March of 07 for computer related crimes and such, and it fucked up my life I moved back home and have been working as a Carpet Cleaner planning to go back I make about 600$ after taxes every 2 weeks working 25-30 hours per week

20. I'm a warehouse manager for military/medical electronic components. 20 years old and making a shit load of money for my age. My bosses smoke weed, no drug tests. My work pays my rent, and lease payements on my car, ahhh the good life.