Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do think of me?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, Jul 21, 2003.

?

Weedboss is...

1. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. O.K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Can be alright but a ass at times

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i don't even know this guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. oO what a fuckin asshole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. i wish he was dead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So what is it to be...

2. you got the tight mc skillz

3. "weedboss is...."

-paranoid!

4. ^^^ nah just intreged, no paranoia for dis G

5. WB, please stop beating yourself up...you are loved and have highly respected views on getting high...PEACE

6. We will just have to wait and see ;)

7. yeah.
    dude... would you stop listening to one or two squeeky wheels. cmon man... i thought u were fairly secure and confident.

quit frettin aboot it. :p

8. i am dude jus wondering what everyone see's me as a hole, i don't care love me or hate me i just want to know. maybe this will give me a better outlook on myself as a hole, it takes alot to hurt me, a few guys saying that they hope i die just gives me more of a insentive to be better as being complimented by the other of you guys as you see with one the other won't be possible, this thread is good for me more then anything, it doesn't show any signs of insecurity just that i don't really give a fuck and want ppl to have a opinion about me, where all indivisuals at the end of the day and deal and do stuff in our own way and i see this as my way.

9. I think you're pretty cool :D

10. Overall, I love you. You're a Blade. You're part of this stoner family that means more to me than a lot of things in this reality I live.

There's your answer.

I think that one either likes someone or they don't and the fact is that some people just aren't going to like each other...and that's a cool thing. It's one of those things that makes us all different.

12. dude, dont take any head to some punk ass pot heads. You are a key part to one big happy stoned family

13. ...talk about fishin for compliments.

geez dude.

14. word...

you deff. help heat up the city a bit.....

we need more edge here anyway.... :D

15. i must say

Attached Files:

16. as long as you dont shit yourself, then all will be well with you and i.

17. I am liking the way this Poll is going i got haters and lovers just the way things should be.

18. I dont know you all that well cause I am knew to the site but your cool as shit according to me!

19. ^^^ Thanx

How come none of you haters are saying who you are, where ya balls at.

20. I sort of agree with BeRzErKaS.
    I mean how many people did you expect to say "I hate you!!"

heheh.