What do they mean by this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by VTX1800, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hay guys, I copied this from the Tude because I have two going right now. But what do they mean when they say.
    "to return to a plant in june"
    With a lifespan of a mere 55 days from seed to harvest, it is not only possible to get an early harvest of high quality marijuana but multiple harvests per season. Growing Afghan Kush Ryder indoors recommends 20 hours of light daily throughout the cycle. She is happy to grow outdoors from as early as March with a harvest in May to return to a plant in June with a harvest in August. The increased height compared to earlier auto-flowering strains brings with it increased yield.

Anyone have a clue?

2. It means you'll harvest in may and return to planting another one in june to harvest in august.

3. [quote name='"fluffykush"']It means you'll harvest in may and return to planting another one in june to harvest in august.[/quote]

That's what I usually do with my autos, but the way they worded it, I thought they meant to reveg the plant.

4. the way it's worded it does sound like a reveg and second harvest. I have no opinion on it...that's just my interpretation of how they worded it.

5. [quote name='"Bongsauce"']the way it's worded it does sound like a reveg and second harvest. I have no opinion on it...that's just my interpretation of how they worded it.[/quote]

Thanks, I thought it was me.:)